Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Haagen says NFL refs have "very significant value" - September 27, 2012
- Longest comments on clearcutting for billboards - September 26, 2012
- Finkelman explains context, strategy behind Emancipation Proclamation - September 26, 2012
- Newman: Wrongly convicted inmates freed but get little help - September 26, 2012
- Haagen on ref strike: NFL is damaging brand - September 26, 2012
- DeMott participates in Nasher roundtable on "Who Owns the Past? The Controversy Over Antiquities" - September 25, 2012
- Buell comments on lawyers’ payoff from Wall St. scandals - September 25, 2012
- Zelenak explains Romney tax returns - September 24, 2012
- Finkelman featured in fugitive slave documentary - September 24, 2012
- Finkelman examines Lincoln's emancipation strategy - September 21, 2012
- South African Supreme Court of Appeal decision cites Baxter treatise - September 20, 2012
- Helfer addresses evolution of international law and LGBT human rights - September 20, 2012
- Sachs analyzes "constitutional backdrops" - September 20, 2012
- Classes, faculty and alumni fill Duke in DC office - September 17, 2012
- Silliman sworn in as an appellate judge on the U.S. Court of Military Commission Review - September 12, 2012
- Bradley assesses former Mexican president's bid for immunity in war crimes suit - September 09, 2012
- Cox joins law professors in dispute over corporate crime ruling - September 06, 2012
- Zelenak says passing any tax increase is “somewhere between extremely difficult and impossible” - September 05, 2012
- Bradley co-organizes Columbia conference on law as constraint on government - September 05, 2012
- Study co-authored by de Figueiredo reveals surprising campaign finance numbers - September 05, 2012
- Newman, students, and alums persuade judge to free another Wrongful Convictions Clinic client - August 31, 2012
- Tobin Project highlights Baxter's analysis of big banks' costs, benefits, governance - August 30, 2012
- Dunlap comments on Navy SEAL’s description of Bin Laden killing - August 30, 2012
- Rai says suit challenging patent law faces long odds - August 27, 2012
- Richman pursues antitrust issues tied to rabbinical "cartel" - August 25, 2012