The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Judges convene in the classroom at Duke Law - June 11, 2012
- Rachel Brewster to join Duke Law faculty - June 07, 2012
- Nowlin examines the role of eminent domain in fracking - June 07, 2012
- Richman analyzes healthcare monopoly - June 06, 2012
- Seminar combines scholarship, research, and field work in post-earthquake Haiti - June 01, 2012
- Cox: Insider trading doesn’t harm investors as much as other abuses - May 22, 2012
- Kaufman says JPMorgan losses exemplify dangers of derivatives trading - May 21, 2012
- Benjamin analyzes application of speech protection to search engines - May 21, 2012
- Launching the Master of Laws in Judicial Studies - May 21, 2012
- Coyne '79 comments on post-bailout GM tax deal - May 18, 2012
- Cox comments on JPMorgan trading losses - May 17, 2012
- Duke's NASCAR star - May 15, 2012
- NC State Bureau of Investigation forensics scandal grows - May 15, 2012
- Michaels article praised as among best relating to equality - May 15, 2012
- Bradley analyzes potential consequences of Amendment One - May 08, 2012
- Bartlett, Bradley, and McAllaster discuss impact of N.C. Amendment One - May 07, 2012
- Dunlap comments on contentious hearing in 9/11 trial - May 07, 2012
- Cox comments on Wal Mart pension lawsuit - May 04, 2012
- Dunlap discusses KSM military tribunal - May 04, 2012
- Five faculty honored with distinguished professorships - May 04, 2012
- Hu proposes new framework for understanding Arizona immigration law - May 02, 2012
- Richman discusses e-book price fixing - May 02, 2012
- Hu '00 analyzes Arizona immigration law - April 27, 2012
- Bartlett analyzes legal impact of N.C. Amendment One - April 26, 2012
- Foster discusses preparing law students for the social sector - April 25, 2012