Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Cox: Romney's statements on Bain involvement appear inconsistent with his actions - July 20, 2012
- Repeat honor: Salzman article on historic baselines named best of year - July 20, 2012
- Boyle, Neal discuss fair use as applied to Al Green and presidential politics - July 20, 2012
- Cox comments on Duke Energy merger - July 19, 2012
- Farahany testifies before Senate subcommittee - July 18, 2012
- Powell: What unites us is more important than what divides us - July 16, 2012
- Dunlap comments on the reasoning behind drone warfare - July 13, 2012
- Cox discusses documents on Romney's time at Bain - July 13, 2012
- Duke Law faculty analyze ─ and perhaps influence ─ Supreme Court ruling on ACA - July 10, 2012
- Recent faculty scholarship pertaining to financial crisis, regulatory reform, systemic risk, and sovereign debt - July 09, 2012
- Navigating the Maelstrom - July 09, 2012
- Shaping the Volcker Rule - July 09, 2012
- Staying Vigilant - July 09, 2012
- Siegel paper may have provided Roberts with an ACA "road map" - July 06, 2012
- Charles analyzes ACA decision - July 06, 2012
- LaMonte Armstrong's long road to freedom - July 03, 2012
- Siegel discusses unlikely alliances in ACA decision - July 02, 2012
- Longest: Tax the billboards, skip the tolls - July 02, 2012
- Siegel discusses post-ACA Supreme Court leaks - July 02, 2012
- A historic decision - July 02, 2012
- 'Welcome to the Roberts Court' - June 30, 2012
- Siegel discusses Supreme Court's healthcare decision - June 28, 2012
- How to read the healthcare decision - June 28, 2012
- Works like a tax, is a tax - June 28, 2012
- Prof. Neil Siegel analyzes ACA ruling in live chat - June 28, 2012