Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Siegel comments on legal movement against the Affordable Care Act - March 26, 2012
- Scholars discuss Bradley's forthcoming book on international law in U.S. courts - March 23, 2012
- Dellinger debunks health-care reform myths - March 23, 2012
- Jenkins '97 comments on unauthorized use of slain student's photo - March 22, 2012
- The Supreme Court & Arizona's "Racial Profiling" Law - March 22, 2012
- A Moot Court: Health Care on Trial - March 22, 2012
- Dunlap says draft would not solve military problems - March 21, 2012
- Lange comments on the future of creative expression in the aftermath of Golan v. Holder - March 20, 2012
- Siegel examines controversial healthcare provision - March 19, 2012
- Haagen discusses legal challenges to amateur collegiate athletics - March 16, 2012
- Siegel to judge health care moot - March 16, 2012
- Dunlap comments on military's delay in releasing information on Afghanistan shooting suspect - March 16, 2012
- Boyle named to list of most influential law professors on Twitter - March 15, 2012
- Longest explains provisions of new billboard rules - March 15, 2012
- Baxter comments on bank stress tests - March 14, 2012
- Baxter skeptical about impact of "bombshell" Goldman Sachs op ed - March 14, 2012
- Helfer discusses discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity at United Nations - March 07, 2012
- Rai comments on International Trade Commission decisions - March 06, 2012
- Gulati, Buchheit push novel solutions for Greece and others - March 06, 2012
- Kaufman examines "too big to fail" and the Volcker Rule - March 05, 2012
- Sachs weighs in on individual mandate debate - February 29, 2012
- Helfer participates in human rights conference with Supreme Court justices - February 29, 2012
- Clotfelter talks big-time college sports - February 28, 2012
- Student papers illuminate Greek debt crisis - February 23, 2012
- Horowitz essay examines Constitution's international influence - February 21, 2012