Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Baxter comments on call to break up B of A - January 26, 2012
- Zelenak comments on Romney's tax returns - January 25, 2012
- Longest comments on rule change allowing clear cutting for billboards - January 25, 2012
- Rai assesses top IP law issues for 2012 - January 23, 2012
- Purdy: A productive debate about the economy requires focus on details - January 23, 2012
- Coleman, Clotfelter discuss "How Big Time Sports Ate College Life" - January 22, 2012
- Purdy: Applying personal morality to political and financial institutions is a fruitless endeavor - January 20, 2012
- Coleman says system, public enable wrongful convictions - January 18, 2012
- Supreme Court rules on Death Row case in which DeMott filed amica brief - January 18, 2012
- Boyle comments on possible ramifications of SOPA legislation - January 18, 2012
- Schmalbeck discusses estate tax - January 17, 2012
- Richman comments on Supreme Court's "ministerial exception" ruling - January 12, 2012
- Bradley discusses war crimes at AALS panel - January 11, 2012
- Coleman says opposition mischaracterizes Racial Justice Act - January 11, 2012
- Purdy examines connections between food movement, climate change - January 11, 2012
- Spring Regulatory Governance seminar cited for novel, cross-disciplinary approach - January 11, 2012
- Gulati says debt investors are delaying deal that could help Greek economy - January 11, 2012
- Carrington says NC voters don't want judgeships for sale - January 09, 2012
- Levi lauds ordinary acts that build extraordinary democracy - January 09, 2012
- Jenkins '97: Rich public domain benefits art, innovation - January 09, 2012
- Gulati co-authors paper on Greek debt crisis - January 03, 2012
- Clotfelter looks at obstacles to college sports reform - January 03, 2012
- Dunlap comments on larger issues in Bradley Manning hearing - December 27, 2011
- Richman, Schulman say new Medicare plan misses crucial point - December 22, 2011
- Levy article compares norms in appellate court case management - December 21, 2011