Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Purdy examines connections between food movement, climate change - January 11, 2012
- Spring Regulatory Governance seminar cited for novel, cross-disciplinary approach - January 11, 2012
- Gulati says debt investors are delaying deal that could help Greek economy - January 11, 2012
- Bradley discusses war crimes at AALS panel - January 11, 2012
- Levi lauds ordinary acts that build extraordinary democracy - January 09, 2012
- Jenkins '97: Rich public domain benefits art, innovation - January 09, 2012
- Carrington says NC voters don't want judgeships for sale - January 09, 2012
- Gulati co-authors paper on Greek debt crisis - January 03, 2012
- Clotfelter looks at obstacles to college sports reform - January 03, 2012
- Dunlap comments on larger issues in Bradley Manning hearing - December 27, 2011
- Richman, Schulman say new Medicare plan misses crucial point - December 22, 2011
- Levy article compares norms in appellate court case management - December 21, 2011
- Book co-authored by Schroeder wins Green Bag award - December 20, 2011
- New Mike Peterson trial won't resemble first - December 19, 2011
- McAllaster discusses spread of AIDS in NC - December 15, 2011
- Boyle talks about aggressive federal enforcement of online piracy policy - December 15, 2011
- Lawmaker proposes bill to ensure court rules on health care - December 13, 2011
- Krawiec examines public input in financial regulation implementation - December 13, 2011
- Lange discusses “Scorpions: The Battles and Triumphs of FDR’s Great Supreme Court Justices” - December 13, 2011
- Benjamin: Blogging may affect journalist shield laws - December 12, 2011
- Coleman says DA in Fine case has said too much - December 12, 2011
- Lack of prosecutions in financial collapse speaks to difficulty proving mental state - December 12, 2011
- Benjamin comments on legality of Gingrich's Bolton promise - December 09, 2011
- Two speeches, two lefts: Purdy compares speeches by Obama and Roosevelt - December 07, 2011
- Siegel calls on lawmakers to ensure court rules on health care - December 07, 2011