Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Court watching: Duke Law scholars comment on significant rulings from the 2014-2015 Supreme Court term - July 20, 2015
- ABA honors Coleman with criminal justice award - July 13, 2015
- Dunlap discusses the legality of a military strike against Iran’s nuclear program - July 06, 2015
- Siegel on Supreme Court marriage ruling: "The lawfulness of this decision is exceeded only by its decency" - June 26, 2015
- New names, renewed mission for Duke Law clinics focused on health justice - June 25, 2015
- Podcast: Farahany discusses genetic engineering and "designer babies" - June 22, 2015
- Duke Law honors robust group of SJD graduates at May 9 hooding ceremony - May 08, 2015
- Buell, Lemos receive Distinguished Chair awards - May 01, 2015
- Duke Law faculty contribute to national dialogue on same-sex marriage - April 28, 2015
- “I don’t go to lawyers” - April 16, 2015
- Bowling receives Distinguished Teaching Award as Duke Bar Association honors students, student groups, and faculty at 2015 D.O.N.E. Awards - April 07, 2015
- In TedX talk, Newman ’88 discusses the need to remove innocence cases from the adversarial process - March 24, 2015
- A community dialogue on policing, civil rights, and race - March 12, 2015
- Dunlap discusses cyber security and warfare - February 27, 2015
- Fourth Circuit rules in favor of Appellate Litigation Clinic clients - February 18, 2015
- New dual-degree program combines law, bioethics, and science policy - February 18, 2015
- Duke Law remembers Professor Jonathan Ocko - January 26, 2015
- de Fontenay says U.S. loan market unique in having blacklists of buyers - January 05, 2015
- Farahany considers impact of restrictive social norms in making New Year's resolutions - January 05, 2015
- CSPD publishes annual list of works prohibited from entering public use by U.S. copyright law - December 30, 2014
- Salzman analyzes strengths and predicts pitfalls on the 40th anniversary of the Safe Drinking Water Act - December 17, 2014
- Levi, Rabiej co-author new Federal Civil Procedure Manual - December 16, 2014
- Schroeder testifies before Senate Judiciary Committee regarding executive action on immigration - December 10, 2014
- Spruill reflects on inspiration and activism as a student in the 1970s - December 01, 2014
- Is the world finally ready to restructure sovereign debt? A Q&A with Prof. Schwarcz - October 29, 2014