On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- In praise of eternal youth - January 06, 2016
- Learning about Teaching - January 06, 2016
- Beskind, Coleman publish new Torts casebook - November 13, 2015
- Farahany debates ethics of “smart pills” for college students - November 04, 2015
- Glymph frames former slaves as refugees in annual Wilson Lecture - November 02, 2015
- Michaels elected to American Law Institute - October 22, 2015
- Duke Law convenes leading scholars and former government officials to discuss Obama’s war powers legacy - September 28, 2015
- Helfer reprises MOOC on international human rights, beginning Oct. 19 - September 21, 2015
- Scholars work to factor inequality into climate change mitigation policy - September 18, 2015
- “Black Lives, Atticus Finch, and the Ethics of Legal Fictions:” A community conversation - September 17, 2015
- After Nature: In new book, Purdy traces critical changes in our relationship with the natural world - September 10, 2015
- Duke Law Project on Law and Markets focuses on strengths and limits of markets - August 10, 2015
- In <em>Judicature</em>: Metzloff examines the treatment of mass-tort claims under the multidistrict litigation process - July 30, 2015
- Court watching: Duke Law scholars comment on significant rulings from the 2014-2015 Supreme Court term - July 20, 2015
- ABA honors Coleman with criminal justice award - July 13, 2015
- Dunlap discusses the legality of a military strike against Iran’s nuclear program - July 06, 2015
- Siegel on Supreme Court marriage ruling: "The lawfulness of this decision is exceeded only by its decency" - June 26, 2015
- New names, renewed mission for Duke Law clinics focused on health justice - June 25, 2015
- Podcast: Farahany discusses genetic engineering and "designer babies" - June 22, 2015
- Duke Law honors robust group of SJD graduates at May 9 hooding ceremony - May 08, 2015
- Buell, Lemos receive Distinguished Chair awards - May 01, 2015
- Duke Law faculty contribute to national dialogue on same-sex marriage - April 28, 2015
- “I don’t go to lawyers” - April 16, 2015
- Bowling receives Distinguished Teaching Award as Duke Bar Association honors students, student groups, and faculty at 2015 D.O.N.E. Awards - April 07, 2015
- In TedX talk, Newman ’88 discusses the need to remove innocence cases from the adversarial process - March 24, 2015