On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Salzman article on “whittling away” at massive environmental problems selected among best of 2010 - September 16, 2011
- Tigar plays defense role in "mock trial of the century" - September 12, 2011
- Krawiec hosts online forum on "Reforming Financial Reform" - September 12, 2011
- Scholars examine the work of Stanley Hauerwas - September 09, 2011
- Rai discusses Microsoft patent infringement case - September 08, 2011
- Cox comments on time limit in SEC's investigation into former Fannie Mae chief - September 07, 2011
- Dudziak reflects on what 9/11 really changed - September 06, 2011
- Ten years after 9-11, Duke examines the legal landscape - September 02, 2011
- Richman co-authors amicus brief in case pending before Supreme Court - August 30, 2011
- Siegel argues for constitutionality of ACA's "individual mandate" - August 16, 2011
- Carrington played key role in Italian conference on anti-corruption policy - August 16, 2011
- Clotfelter says fans forgive college sports transgressions - August 15, 2011
- Vidmar files amicus brief in Florida Supreme Court - August 14, 2011
- Cox joins securities law experts petitioning for political spending transparency - August 07, 2011
- Siegel participates in online debate on the Constitution and federal power - August 07, 2011
- Rai discusses the effects of patent reform - August 05, 2011
- Four new legal writing instructors join Duke Law faculty - August 05, 2011
- Levy article compares appellate court case management - August 04, 2011
- DeMott's amica brief is a Supreme Court rarity - August 03, 2011
- Krawiec examines Dodd-Frank regulator meetings - August 02, 2011
- Duke scholars co-author article examining changing attitudes towards online-only law journals - July 29, 2011
- Griffin testifies on planned public corruption legislation July 26 - July 26, 2011
- Griffin to testify before House subcommittee - July 21, 2011
- Second trial for accused murderer may benefit prosecution, according to Newman '88 - July 21, 2011
- Kaufman calls Dodd-Frank victim of "a one-sided massacre" - July 21, 2011