On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Siegel article on collective action federalism lauded - June 21, 2011
- Silliman discusses Libya air strikes - June 21, 2011
- Silliman comments on claims that military action in Libya is illegal - June 17, 2011
- Dukies help tackle the NFL lockout - June 17, 2011
- Supreme Court bolsters juvenile rights, siding with client co-represented by Demeritt '04 - June 17, 2011
- Coleman breaks bread, talks politics with "birther" - June 16, 2011
- Baxter says delays in implementing Dodd-Frank financial regs could be costly - June 15, 2011
- Salzman article on complex environmental problems selected for best-of-year collection - June 15, 2011
- Helfer study assesses international court's influence on national policy - June 15, 2011
- Baxter comments on federal banking regulations - June 14, 2011
- Benjamin to speak on spectrum demand - June 14, 2011
- Bowling '80 talks lawyers and happiness - June 09, 2011
- Margaret Lemos joins faculty July 1 - June 08, 2011
- Knight comments on new Center for Judicial Studies - June 08, 2011
- Fleishman discusses new book about smart philanthropy - June 08, 2011
- Buell comments on incoming White House counsel - June 07, 2011
- Cox comments on SEC's Lehman investigation - June 03, 2011
- Private Bodies, Public Texts: Race, Gender and a Cultural Bioethics - June 02, 2011
- Dunlap comments on Pentagon's new cyber strategy - May 31, 2011
- Remotely piloted aircraft pilots are legal targets for opposing militaries - May 31, 2011
- Richman files brief in Eight Circuit on behalf of NFL coaches - May 26, 2011
- Bradley says constraints on presidential war powers are primarily political, not legal - May 23, 2011
- Siegel says individual mandate in ACA falls within scope of commerce power - May 23, 2011
- Siegel says problem of uninsured "free-riders" not confined to states - May 20, 2011
- Boyle comments on the attempt to modernise the UK's intellectual property system - May 18, 2011