Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Charles' blog cited - May 14, 2010
- Paper co-authored by Gulati offers plan for restructuring Greece sovereign debt - May 13, 2010
- Dellinger discusses Kagan nomination - May 12, 2010
- Should Kagan's lack of judicial experience matter? - May 12, 2010
- Charles discusses Kagan's hiring record at Harvard - May 12, 2010
- Elena Kagan is a progressive on executive power - May 12, 2010
- Left is mute on racial double standard in Kagan pick - May 11, 2010
- Is Elena Kagan the right choice? - May 11, 2010
- Kagan's confirmation likely, local experts say - May 11, 2010
- Computers play war games on Wall Street - May 10, 2010
- Schwarcz presents research on systemic risk during Korea visit - May 10, 2010
- Scholars debate Kagan's record on hiring - May 07, 2010
- Horowitz awarded Woodrow Wilson Fellowship - May 07, 2010
- Too big to fail and too big to tolerate - May 05, 2010
- Duke Environmental Law and Policy Clinic helps secure order for environmental review of cement plant - May 04, 2010
- Who started the fight? - May 03, 2010
- Griffin comments on the possibility of President Obama choosing someone with political experience for the Supreme Court - May 03, 2010
- Haagen discusses NFL's personal conduct policy - April 30, 2010
- Wettach talks about disciplinary obstacles that deny some children the right to an education - April 29, 2010
- Replacing Justice Stevens: The people's justice - April 29, 2010
- Former Air Force Deputy Judge Advocate General to join Duke Law faculty July 1 - April 29, 2010
- Boyle discusses open source law - April 28, 2010
- Brown explains how a "feedback loop" contributed to the financial crisis - April 27, 2010
- Buell comments on challenges posed by classified materials in Blackwater case - April 23, 2010
- Senate confirms law professor to DOJ policy post - April 22, 2010