On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Dellinger debates the future of the judiciary - June 23, 2010
- Carrington discusses whether retired justices should be called back to the Supreme Court - June 17, 2010
- Danner presents "Taming Multiplicity in the Post-Print Era: Law Librarians, Legal Scholarship, and Access to the Law" - June 17, 2010
- Baxter comments on new rules for Wall Street and regulators - June 04, 2010
- Dedicated to the art and craft of judging - June 03, 2010
- Monopolists of the genetic code? - June 01, 2010
- Bartlett article mentioned in discussion of how to address gender discrimination - June 01, 2010
- Young discusses Supreme Court decision in Jones v. Harris - May 26, 2010
- Boyle noted as one of seven "Science 2.0 pioneers" - May 21, 2010
- Charles comments on Kagan's minority hiring record at Harvard - May 18, 2010
- Cox comments on Massey shareholder push for changes - May 18, 2010
- Forthcoming Siegel article cited - May 18, 2010
- Charles' blog cited - May 14, 2010
- Paper co-authored by Gulati offers plan for restructuring Greece sovereign debt - May 13, 2010
- Should Kagan's lack of judicial experience matter? - May 12, 2010
- Charles discusses Kagan's hiring record at Harvard - May 12, 2010
- Elena Kagan is a progressive on executive power - May 12, 2010
- Dellinger discusses Kagan nomination - May 12, 2010
- Is Elena Kagan the right choice? - May 11, 2010
- Kagan's confirmation likely, local experts say - May 11, 2010
- Left is mute on racial double standard in Kagan pick - May 11, 2010
- Computers play war games on Wall Street - May 10, 2010
- Schwarcz presents research on systemic risk during Korea visit - May 10, 2010
- Horowitz awarded Woodrow Wilson Fellowship - May 07, 2010
- Scholars debate Kagan's record on hiring - May 07, 2010