On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Bradley comments on suit filed in U.S. federal court over alleged sex abuse by priest in Mexico - April 21, 2010
- Schroeder confirmed as head of Office of Legal Policy - April 21, 2010
- Cox comments on Goldman Sachs case - April 20, 2010
- Brown discusses proposed changes for Senate’s financial-rules overhaul - April 16, 2010
- Boyle discusses copyright's wrong turn - April 12, 2010
- Baxter discusses financial regulatory reform - April 08, 2010
- McAllaster calls for restoration of AIDS lifeline in North Carolina - April 07, 2010
- Bradley comments on judge's call for review of defense lawyer's conduct - April 05, 2010
- Schmalbeck calls for limits to skybox tax subsidies - April 05, 2010
- New faces on faculty - April 05, 2010
- Hot news: The next bad thing - March 31, 2010
- Boyle's The Public Domain among Electronic Frontier Foundation's list of best books - March 25, 2010
- Helfer elected to American Journal of International Law Board of Editors - March 25, 2010
- Siegel discusses states' rights - March 23, 2010
- Boyle discusses music sampling - March 15, 2010
- Sen. Ted Kaufman calls for 'aggressive' financial reform - March 12, 2010
- Sen. Ted Kaufman to deliver "the speech for which we have been waiting" - March 11, 2010
- Clotfelter examines March Madness behavior changes - March 11, 2010
- Levi joins board of Equal Justice Works - March 01, 2010
- Beale argues against eliminating corporate criminal liability - March 01, 2010
- Blocher says Supreme Court ruling in McDonald v. Chicago will clarify scope of gun rights - February 26, 2010
- Beale says "high threshold" exists for filing federal charges after state court trial - February 26, 2010
- Changes in political campaign funding - February 25, 2010
- Sen. Ted Kaufman writes about his success in the Senate - February 24, 2010
- Wiener discusses EPA's ability to establish a U.S. carbon market - February 23, 2010