Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Too big to fail and too big to tolerate - May 05, 2010
- Duke Environmental Law and Policy Clinic helps secure order for environmental review of cement plant - May 04, 2010
- Who started the fight? - May 03, 2010
- Griffin comments on the possibility of President Obama choosing someone with political experience for the Supreme Court - May 03, 2010
- Haagen discusses NFL's personal conduct policy - April 30, 2010
- Wettach talks about disciplinary obstacles that deny some children the right to an education - April 29, 2010
- Replacing Justice Stevens: The people's justice - April 29, 2010
- Former Air Force Deputy Judge Advocate General to join Duke Law faculty July 1 - April 29, 2010
- Boyle discusses open source law - April 28, 2010
- Brown explains how a "feedback loop" contributed to the financial crisis - April 27, 2010
- Buell comments on challenges posed by classified materials in Blackwater case - April 23, 2010
- Senate confirms law professor to DOJ policy post - April 22, 2010
- Cox discusses Goldman Sachs case - April 22, 2010
- Bradley comments on suit filed in U.S. federal court over alleged sex abuse by priest in Mexico - April 21, 2010
- Schroeder confirmed as head of Office of Legal Policy - April 21, 2010
- Cox comments on Goldman Sachs case - April 20, 2010
- Brown discusses proposed changes for Senate’s financial-rules overhaul - April 16, 2010
- Boyle discusses copyright's wrong turn - April 12, 2010
- Baxter discusses financial regulatory reform - April 08, 2010
- McAllaster calls for restoration of AIDS lifeline in North Carolina - April 07, 2010
- Bradley comments on judge's call for review of defense lawyer's conduct - April 05, 2010
- Schmalbeck calls for limits to skybox tax subsidies - April 05, 2010
- New faces on faculty - April 05, 2010
- Hot news: The next bad thing - March 31, 2010
- Boyle's The Public Domain among Electronic Frontier Foundation's list of best books - March 25, 2010