On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Beskind comments on potential Avandia litigation - February 23, 2010
- Wiener discusses EPA's ability to establish a U.S. carbon market - February 23, 2010
- Silliman comments on final prosecution from Haditha attack - February 23, 2010
- Wettach represents two Beaufort County teenagers in school suspension case - February 16, 2010
- Silliman comments on the dilemma posed by terrorism trials - February 16, 2010
- Cox talks about Duke Law's new Law and Entrepreneurship LLM program - February 11, 2010
- Brown comments on Rep. Darrell Issa's probe into the Wall Street bailout - February 08, 2010
- The New DOJ: Lessons Learned From the Ticketmaster Live Nation Decision - February 03, 2010
- Silliman discusses the likely location of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed's trial - February 02, 2010
- Tigar comments on venue options for Khalid Sheikh Mohammed trial - February 02, 2010
- Online pirates face web disconnection - January 29, 2010
- Benjamin discusses his work as distinguished scholar in residence at the FCC - January 29, 2010
- Jones comments on skin color discrimination - January 26, 2010
- Baxter discusses Obama's proposed banking regulations - January 25, 2010
- Obama’s mixed record on tech policy - January 25, 2010
- Cox and Baxter comment on Obama's proposed banking regulations - January 22, 2010
- Charles discusses how Citizens United might affect the 2010 election cycle - January 22, 2010
- Charles discusses how Citizens United ruling might affect elections in North Carolina - January 22, 2010
- Coleman challenges IOC medical panel's recommendation on intersex athletes - January 21, 2010
- Stop calling quake victims looters - January 21, 2010
- Talking practice with Donald Beskind - January 20, 2010
- Cox comments on settlements paid to French banks for AIG's debt - January 20, 2010
- Bartlett and Holloway discuss The Help at Durham's Regulator Bookshop Thursday night - January 19, 2010
- Brown challenges Duke undergrads to create "green" startup - January 18, 2010
- Donald Beskind LLM '77 - January 15, 2010