On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Griffin comments on the fate of athletes in legal trouble - October 23, 2009
- Havighurst examines effect of health insurance reform on private insurance plans - October 23, 2009
- Rai named to U.S. Patent and Trademark Office position - October 23, 2009
- Rape and military culture - October 22, 2009
- Clotfelter examines longstanding tradeoffs in college sports - October 22, 2009
- Duke Law unveils new scholarship repository - October 19, 2009
- Linnartz discusses how immigration law changes are affecting local law enforcement - October 19, 2009
- Benjamin discusses a free-speech case heard by U.S. Supreme Court last week - October 15, 2009
- Cox comments on Bank of America sharing Merrill merger documents - October 15, 2009
- Brown comments on revelation that many Geithner aides worked on Wall Street - October 14, 2009
- Richman discusses how the work of Nobel winner might help prevent another global economic crisis - October 13, 2009
- Bradley comments on N.C. ruling allowing felon to own guns - October 12, 2009
- Atlanta luncheon honors Young as Alston & Bird chair - October 10, 2009
- Richman represents NFL's coaches in Supreme Court amicus filing - October 09, 2009
- Weisbord discusses the significance of the arrest of Idelphonse Nizeyimana - October 09, 2009
- Benjamin discusses Supreme Court case involving dogfighting video - October 07, 2009
- Blocher comments on Supreme Court case involving a cross on federal park land - October 07, 2009
- Silliman comments on FBI sting operation tactics - October 05, 2009
- Griffin discusses the use of videotaped evidence in court - October 05, 2009
- Brown shares advice on entrepreneurship with Duke students - October 01, 2009
- New York City event selebrates Schmalbeck's Simpson Thacher chair - October 01, 2009
- Professor James Coleman comments on North Carolina proposal to fix the probation system - September 30, 2009
- Professor James Coleman discusses a handwriting review in the Kalvin Michael Smith case - September 30, 2009
- Remembering Robinson O. Everett - September 25, 2009
- Looking at how we perceive nature - September 21, 2009