On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Video: Judicial clerkships at Duke Law - July 01, 2014
- Video: Jenkins discusses the ambiguous battle over the Public Domain - June 16, 2014
- Duke Law hosts 2014 conference of International Society for New Institutional Economics, June 19-21 - June 06, 2014
- How to advise a president: Powell offers a vision from Justice Jackson - June 02, 2014
- Sachs comments on case in which plaintiff invokes forum selection clause - May 01, 2014
- Purdy article on rapprochement between environmental law and ethics featured in prestigious collection - April 22, 2014
- Duke Bar Association bestows 2014 D.O.N.E. Awards on students, faculty, organizations - April 17, 2014
- Richman discusses "rabbinic cartel" theory - April 01, 2014
- Helfer teaches open online course on international human rights beginning March 31 - March 17, 2014
- Schroeder testifies before House Judiciary Committee on president’s duty to execute laws - February 27, 2014
- McAllaster honored by ABA for excellence in provision of HIV legal services, advocacy - February 25, 2014
- Farahany explains what's at stake in FDA's consideration of controversial fertility procedure - February 25, 2014
- Longest says time has come to clean up industrial hog production - February 25, 2014
- Clinic students help U.N. draft principles on redress for human trafficking victims - January 30, 2014
- A deep dive into Charleston’s chemical spill - January 23, 2014
- Charles discusses voter ID, Voting Rights Act issues - January 17, 2014
- Sachs’ Atlantic Marine brief makes The Green Bag’s list of year’s best legal writing - December 27, 2013
- Lau: "There is no evidence left demonstrating that Charles Ray Finch was ever involved." - December 23, 2013
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client LaMonte Armstrong receives pardon of innocence from N.C. governor - December 23, 2013
- "Legal Fictions:" In her new book, Holloway argues that U.S. racial identity is the creation of U.S. law - December 20, 2013
- Huckerby produces, helps launch UN constitutional database on women’s rights - December 20, 2013
- New Wintersession course for 1Ls highlights role of corporate lawyers - December 12, 2013
- Former students, faculty pay tribute to Christie - December 03, 2013
- Darrell Miller, scholar of constitutional law, civil rights, and civil procedure, joins governing faculty - November 22, 2013
- Federalism scholar Ernest A. Young co-authors argument against DOMA - November 21, 2013