Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Longest says time has come to clean up industrial hog production - February 25, 2014
- Clinic students help U.N. draft principles on redress for human trafficking victims - January 30, 2014
- A deep dive into Charleston’s chemical spill - January 23, 2014
- Charles discusses voter ID, Voting Rights Act issues - January 17, 2014
- Sachs’ Atlantic Marine brief makes The Green Bag’s list of year’s best legal writing - December 27, 2013
- Lau: "There is no evidence left demonstrating that Charles Ray Finch was ever involved." - December 23, 2013
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client LaMonte Armstrong receives pardon of innocence from N.C. governor - December 23, 2013
- "Legal Fictions:" In her new book, Holloway argues that U.S. racial identity is the creation of U.S. law - December 20, 2013
- Huckerby produces, helps launch UN constitutional database on women’s rights - December 20, 2013
- New Wintersession course for 1Ls highlights role of corporate lawyers - December 12, 2013
- Former students, faculty pay tribute to Christie - December 03, 2013
- Darrell Miller, scholar of constitutional law, civil rights, and civil procedure, joins governing faculty - November 22, 2013
- Federalism scholar Ernest A. Young co-authors argument against DOMA - November 21, 2013
- Duke Law’s new Center for Innovation Policy promotes innovation that spurs long-term economic growth - November 13, 2013
- Davis looks "beyond the pure property paradigm" to analyze legal framework of slavery - November 08, 2013
- Watch: Davis presents <em>Slavery: Beyond the Pure Property Paradigm</em> - November 08, 2013
- World Bank 2014 Development Report highlights Wiener proposal for "national risk boards" - November 06, 2013
- Dunlap: Individual soldiers cannot be the moral arbiters of what constitutes a just use of force - November 06, 2013
- Jones discusses the impact of "family-friendly workplaces" on single workers without children - November 06, 2013
- Levi on public judicial recantation: "It's not judicial behavior" - November 05, 2013
- Metzloff-produced "Voices of American Law" documentary traces Supreme Court decision with parallels to current high court case - November 05, 2013
- Crape Myrtle Festival announces grant for Duke AIDS Legal Project - November 04, 2013
- Charles, Dellinger, Krotoszynski '91 elected to American Law Institute - November 04, 2013
- Law School faculty comment on the gap between TV lawyers and reality - November 01, 2013
- Horowitz delivers National Endowment for Democracy distinguished lecture at Canadian Embassy, Nov. 7 - October 31, 2013