The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Newly published "Intellectual Property and Human Rights" edited by Helfer - October 28, 2013
- Cox authors think tank report offering Volcker alternative - October 25, 2013
- Dunlap says Amnesty International's drone report is muddled and flawed - October 25, 2013
- Dellinger receives The American Lawyer's Lifetime Achievement Award - October 25, 2013
- Silliman says SEALS acted according to rules of engagement in rescue that inspired film - October 25, 2013
- Dunlap on drone policy: "Adversaries go to school when any information is released" - October 23, 2013
- Dunlap says statistics on civilian drone casualties cited by human rights groups are "not definitive" - October 23, 2013
- Jenkins comments on auction of MLK's papers: "As a general matter, the public should own the history of Dr. King" - October 21, 2013
- Blocher examines "interstate market for borders" - October 17, 2013
- De Fontenay: Default "would have a massive negative impact on the U.S. economy" - October 16, 2013
- Baxter, Cox assess potential debt default damage - October 16, 2013
- Monast comments on Supreme Court's decision to hear arguments on greenhouse gas regulation - October 16, 2013
- Helfer to address LGBT rights during presentation at University of Hong Kong - October 15, 2013
- Holloway talks about police surveillance of Moral Monday protestors - October 11, 2013
- Silliman discusses legal guidelines for SEALs involved in Capt. Phillips rescue - October 11, 2013
- Bilas '92 argues for colleges to pay student athletes - October 08, 2013
- Salzman's "Drinking Water" joins slate of new books offering insight into our changing relationship with water - October 08, 2013
- Haagen says regulating interactions between agents and college athletes can be "impossibly difficult" - October 08, 2013
- Sachs’ Supreme Court amicus brief “in support of neither party” on procedural point gets noticed - October 01, 2013
- Cox: Shutdown could prove that "you can’t have a healthy economy under a dysfunctional government" - October 01, 2013
- Justice Alito offers lessons from the bench — and a distinguished career - October 01, 2013
- Cox says Cuban should have settled SEC lawsuit - September 30, 2013
- Powell ’06 shares insights for achieving success as a large law firm associate in "Biglaw" - September 30, 2013
- Richman says Affordable Care Act may not increase coverage costs but will force people to realize how much they spend on health care - September 30, 2013
- Longest says state's decision to forgo federal funding for water testing will lead to weaker fracking guidelines - September 27, 2013