On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- U.S. Supreme Court ruling favors Navy sonar training - November 17, 2008
- Professor Joel Fleishman comments on the possible effect Hillary Clinton joining an Obama administration would have on Bill Clinton's philanthropic endeavors - November 17, 2008
- With a new administration come fresh prospects for litigation - November 13, 2008
- Closing detention center easier said than done - November 13, 2008
- Supreme Court hears religious display case - November 12, 2008
- Time to update Economic Theory 101 - November 11, 2008
- North Carolina remains a close battle - October 30, 2008
- Choosing a president who weighs the risks well - October 30, 2008
- Atlas Mugged - October 28, 2008
- Professor Scott Silliman comments on the investigation of Brig. Gen. Thomas W. Hartmann - October 28, 2008
- Election day scenario plays out in moot court - October 21, 2008
- Professor Steven Schwarcz calls for an international liquidity provider of last resort - October 21, 2008
- Academics sign petition in support of Bill Ayers - October 16, 2008
- Beyond the bailout - October 09, 2008
- Professor Stuart Benjamin discusses how the judicial nomination process might work under the next president - October 09, 2008
- Professor Michael Tigar wins mock Supreme Court trial - October 08, 2008
- Professor James Cox comments on fallout between Citigroup and Wachovia - October 06, 2008
- Supreme Court's direction hinges on who wins '08 race - October 06, 2008
- Unraveling the financial crisis - October 04, 2008
- Professor James Cox participates in President Brodhead’s Forum on Critical Issues - October 02, 2008
- Professor Steven Schwarcz explains the financial bailout plan on The State of Things - October 01, 2008
- Professor Michael Tigar honored by the Office of the Appellate Defender - September 30, 2008
- Professor Neil Vidmar's new book to be the focus of conference - September 30, 2008
- Visiting Professor of the Practice of Law Bill Brown '80 sees problems with disappearance of investment banks - September 26, 2008
- Professor Steven Schwarcz says rescue plan a year too late - September 25, 2008