Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Rai appointed to Administrative Conference of the United States - August 16, 2013
- Buell comments on JPMorgan fraud case - August 15, 2013
- Dunlap says military sex assault cases have become "hyperpoliticized" - August 15, 2013
- Charles: Voting law challenges face tough fight - August 15, 2013
- Tigar says DOJ approach to drug crime sentencing is hypocritical - August 15, 2013
- Charles comments on legal challenges to new NC voter laws - August 14, 2013
- Longest comments on proposed billboard legislation - August 05, 2013
- Longest: Proposed N.C. legislation amounts to unfair corporate subsidy for billboard companies - August 02, 2013
- Silliman comments on NSA surveillance disclosure in criminal trial - August 01, 2013
- Kaufman pens 11-part series on "failed promises" of Dodd-Frank financial reform - July 31, 2013
- Siegel: Legal precedents don't hint at fate of new Ohio abortion restrictions - July 30, 2013
- Silliman comments on Manning verdict - July 30, 2013
- Farahany to direct new initiative at Duke's Institute for Genome Sciences & Policy - July 29, 2013
- Longest named Water Conservationist of the Year by N.C. Wildlife Federation - July 29, 2013
- Buell discusses SAC insider trading indictment - July 26, 2013
- Charles comments on DOJ challenges to state voter ID laws - July 26, 2013
- Rai comments on possible NIH intervention in Myriad gene patent issue - July 25, 2013
- Duke scholars spearhead new study on capital markets - July 24, 2013
- AIDS Legal Project outreach to DOJ leads to client settlement with ‘meaningful change.’ - July 22, 2013
- Siegel article on collective action federalism named "Download of the Week" - July 22, 2013
- Coleman: Ignoring race a mistake in Zimmerman trial - July 21, 2013
- Baxter discusses the difficulty of Wall Street prosecutions - July 17, 2013
- Metzloff comments on possibility of new murder trial for Durham man - July 17, 2013
- Dunlap discusses sexual assault in the military - July 17, 2013
- Duke Law hosts conference in Geneva on customary international law - July 16, 2013