D.C. Institute offers introduction to law school
Dean Levi to teach alongside U.S. Senator and former White House advisor
A convocation celebration
Family, friends, and faculty join graduates to celebrate the Class of 2018.
Distinguished Chair awards
» Baxter, Blocher, Brewster, Garrett, Jones, Newman, and Wettach honored with distinguished professorships.
Kerry Abrams selected as next dean of Duke Law School
Abrams, vice provost for faculty affairs and professor of law at the University of Virginia, is a leading scholar of immigration and family law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty Focus
- A “grand challenge” to the legal system: reforming the criminal justice system - July 15, 2014
- Emerging scholars Greene and Zhang join governing faculty - July 14, 2014
- Clone of W.H. “Kip” Johnson III - July 10, 2012
- Clone of Rachel Brewster - July 09, 2012
- Clone of Matthew D. Adler - July 09, 2012
- Clone of H. Jefferson Powell - July 09, 2012