Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty Focus
- A “grand challenge” to the legal system: reforming the criminal justice system - July 15, 2014
- Emerging scholars Greene and Zhang join governing faculty - July 14, 2014
- Clone of W.H. “Kip” Johnson III - July 10, 2012
- Clone of Rachel Brewster - July 09, 2012
- Clone of Matthew D. Adler - July 09, 2012
- Clone of H. Jefferson Powell - July 09, 2012