Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty Focus
- A “grand challenge” to the legal system: reforming the criminal justice system - July 15, 2014
- Emerging scholars Greene and Zhang join governing faculty - July 14, 2014
- Clone of W.H. “Kip” Johnson III - July 10, 2012
- Clone of H. Jefferson Powell - July 09, 2012
- Clone of Rachel Brewster - July 09, 2012
- Clone of Matthew D. Adler - July 09, 2012