Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty in the News
- Zelenak discusses the tax implications of Trump's business decisions - December 09, 2016
- Dunlap: Trump’s Cabinet of ex-generals will help keep him out of wars, not push him into one - December 08, 2016
- Purdy: Environmentalism can be a social justice movement again - December 07, 2016
- Dunlap analyzes findings of new survey on American opinions about torture - December 07, 2016
- Schwarcz examines the Minneapolis Plan to end too-big-to-fail - December 07, 2016
- Huckerby discusses "Countering Violent Extremism by Engaging Women" at Council on Foreign Relations panel - December 06, 2016
- Brewster: President has power to threaten high tax on "certain high-profile corporations" that move production out of U.S. - December 06, 2016
- Rai and Chen '16 review USPTO's "Track 1" priority program - December 06, 2016
- Dunlap analyzes Trump's pick for Secretary of Defense - December 05, 2016
- Rice discusses HIV/AIDS epidemic and incoming state and federal administrations - December 05, 2016
- Rai comments on impact of recent Supreme Court patent cases - December 05, 2016
- Video: McAllaster explains HIV infection rates in N.C. - December 05, 2016
- Dunlap: Mattis appointment "a great pick, but it’s vitally important that he be paired with a deputy deeply schooled in budget and procurement processes" - December 02, 2016
- Bowling discusses Yale's resistance to grad student unions - December 02, 2016
- Dunlap discusses multiple military candidates for Trump cabinet posts - November 30, 2016
- Coleman: South Carolina church shooter's decision to represent himself could "severely disrupt the trial" - November 29, 2016
- Rice, McAllaster named to "POZ 100" list of people fighting HIV/AIDS epidemic in the South - November 29, 2016
- Morris discusses the law of war, American military power, and the incoming Trump administration - November 28, 2016
- Bowling predicts Trump NLRB will rule against grad student unionization rights - November 22, 2016
- Podcast: Cox discusses the SEC and the Trump administration - November 21, 2016
- Siegel, Blocher: Voices of reason from both parties should reject "court-hacking" in N.C. - November 21, 2016
- Tigar assesses election's effect on lawyers and law students - November 17, 2016
- Blocher analyzes Trump's promises to roll back gun restrictions - November 17, 2016
- Examining the career and judicial philosophy of Willett JD/MA ' 92 MJS '16, potential Trump Supreme Court nominee - November 17, 2016
- Cox on Trump's election and financial regulation: "I don’t think it eviscerates Dodd-Frank, but I think it takes away some parts" - November 17, 2016