Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty in the News
- Dunlap to receive award honoring military service, patriotism and support of veterans from St. Joseph's University - March 01, 2017
- Blocher analyzes Fourth Circuit ruling on assault weapons - February 28, 2017
- Newman discusses challenges faced by exonerees - February 28, 2017
- Michaels delivers Bernstein Memorial Lecture, March 2: “Banning Burqas: A View from Postsecular Comparative Law” - February 28, 2017
- Charles works with Provost's office to organize March 3 forum on interaction between police and communities of color - February 27, 2017
- Frey to serve as interim director of Duke's Innovation & Entrepreneurship Initiative - February 27, 2017
- Blocher analyzes decision in "Glocks v. Docs" case - February 27, 2017
- Schmalbeck on possible repeal of Johnson Amendment: "We don't want IRS agents sitting in churches taping sermons" - February 27, 2017
- Dellinger: Reading James Baldwin in 1960 "changed the way I saw my co-workers and our country" - February 27, 2017
- Young comments on efforts to organize "convention of states" to amend U.S. Constitution - February 27, 2017
- Blocher comments on appellate ruling upholding assault weapons ban - February 23, 2017
- Purdy: Progressive "internationalism" can't work without organized national action - February 22, 2017
- Wettach discusses North Carolina's private school voucher program - February 22, 2017
- Dunlap comments on Trump NSA pick - February 22, 2017
- Rai comments on next steps in patent fight over gene-editing tool - February 22, 2017
- Young discusses Supreme Court nominee Gorsuch and the evolution of originalism - February 17, 2017
- Purdy: North Carolina's Moral Marches hold lessons for the left - February 17, 2017
- Schwarcz receives multiple international honors for research and scholarship - February 16, 2017
- Young comments on N.C. legislators' push for national constitutional convention - February 16, 2017
- Rai analyzes outcome of patent battle over gene-editing tool - February 16, 2017
- Dunlap discusses how Trump’s campaign comments could affect Bergdahl trial - February 15, 2017
- Yarger '08 reflects on lessons learned while clerking for SCOTUS nominee Gorsuch - February 15, 2017
- Siegel lays out steps for "reciprocal legitimation" between Supreme Court and lower courts in response to attacks on judiciary - February 15, 2017
- Lau: Evidence analysis proves innocence of Wrongful Conviction Clinic Client Long - February 14, 2017
- Purdy on Thoreau, the politics of nature and the citizenship of fear - February 14, 2017