Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty in the News
- Mellon Foundation funds Brewster-organized yearlong seminar on corporate rights and international law - November 14, 2016
- Baxter examines future of Consumer Financial Protection Bureau - November 14, 2016
- Bradley discusses prospect of U.S. exiting trade agreements and treaties - November 14, 2016
- Frey: Import ban on materials for lithium-ion batteries could "place the U.S. at a significant disadvantage" - November 14, 2016
- Bowling discusses grad student unionization efforts - November 11, 2016
- Coleman on Kalvin Michael Smith release: "We’re going to keep at it until we exonerate him" - November 10, 2016
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client Smith released after 20 years - November 10, 2016
- Dunlap discusses Trump transition from candidate to commander-in-chief - November 09, 2016
- Haagen discusses decline in NFL viewership - November 08, 2016
- Buell on Clinton email imbroglio: "Open investigation" could mean anything - November 08, 2016
- Dunlap: A Veterans Day reflection on military service and teaching at Duke Law - November 08, 2016
- Gulati and de Fontenay examine the possible disappearance of sovereign bonds from stock exchange listings - November 07, 2016
- Schmalbeck: Church/polling place is "blatantly violating" non-profit tax rules by telling Clinton voters they are going to hell - November 04, 2016
- Siegel says Burr's pledge to stonewall any Clinton Supreme Court nominee takes U.S. down "very dangerous road" - November 02, 2016
- Richman co-authors healthcare reform proposal to cut costs for middle-income workers - November 02, 2016
- Siegel: Burr's comments on blocking Supreme Court nominee are "without precedent" - November 01, 2016
- Buell book looks beyond "lock 'em up" mentality for white-collar criminals - October 31, 2016
- Sachs co-organizes "Originalists Against Trump" - October 28, 2016
- New article from Miller and Blocher "has important implications" for understanding incidental — and direct — burdens on Second Amendment rights - October 28, 2016
- Cox: New docs show SEC not as fractious as believed - October 28, 2016
- Podcast: Nowlin discusses post-flooding pollution from factory farms in North Carolina - October 28, 2016
- Lemos elected to American Law Institute - October 26, 2016
- Reiners analyzes Fed whistleblower case and competing visions of bank supervision - October 25, 2016
- Pishko '77 represents Wrongful Comvictions Clinic exoneree in successful civil suit against Greensboro - October 25, 2016
- Charles: "If there is a justice from whom we've seen little evolution, it's Justice Thomas" - October 24, 2016