Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty in the News
- Purdy reviews "Four Futures: Life After Capitalism" - September 29, 2016
- Bradley: Law allowing 9/11 families to sue Saudi Arabia could harm global anti-terrorism efforts - September 29, 2016
- Ewing article on corporate responsibility "breaks fresh ground by stitching together contemporary tort theory and recent philosophical work on responsibility" - September 29, 2016
- Powell analyzes Obama administration policies for targeted killing of terrorists - September 22, 2016
- Reiners discusses huge paycheck for Wells Fargo exec whose department created millions of fake accounts - September 21, 2016
- Baade ’55, a former Duke Law faculty member, dies at 86 - September 20, 2016
- Purdy: Two new nonfiction books examine the red-state blues - September 20, 2016
- Purdy discusses faux chivalry, transgender identity, and college basketball - September 19, 2016
- Schroeder interprets and debates Constitution's vesting clause - September 19, 2016
- Richman discusses Wisconsin's health care market - September 19, 2016
- Reiners: Wells Fargo chose loyalty to employee over loyalty to customers - September 19, 2016
- Burrucker and law student volunteers help provide homeless vets with necessary services - September 19, 2016
- Buell: Wells Fargo scandal demands "a fundamental rethinking" of the scale of large U.S. businesses and the legal responsibilities of corporate managers - September 16, 2016
- Podcast: Schroeder discusses Article II and executive power - September 16, 2016
- Video: Miller and Volokh discuss "Guns and the Supreme Court: The Influence of History" - September 15, 2016
- Center for Innovation Policy co-hosts conference to address patent quality concerns - September 13, 2016
- Coleman, Bradley encourage empathy and action during discussion of racial issues at Nasher event - September 12, 2016
- Farahany discusses Duke's Science, Law & Policy Laboratory - September 09, 2016
- Adler co-edits new "Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy" - September 09, 2016
- Blocher article cited in federal appellate court decision on Second Amendment case (p. 17) - September 08, 2016
- Dunlap: Presidential endorsements "inconsistent with the proper role of retired senior officers in a democracy" - September 07, 2016
- Series looks at investigations behind Wrongful Convictions Clinic cases - September 06, 2016
- Lau: 2015 "was a banner year for exposing wrongful convictions" - September 02, 2016
- Purdy on "Against Democracy": Democratic mobilization and elections are a better answer than "epistocracy" - September 02, 2016
- Newman says bad leadership by former DAs necessitated massive review of Durham prosecutions - September 02, 2016