Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty in the News
- Holloway retires after barrier-breaking career - January 31, 2017
- Foster: Crowd size matters - January 30, 2017
- Wettach: Trump nominee for education secretary demonstrated ignorance of the real perils facing public schools - January 30, 2017
- Bowling comments on Yale grad student unionization efforts - January 27, 2017
- Simons ’17 (citing Bartlett) explores "long, bipartisan tradition of denigrating women in politics by criticizing their appearance" - January 26, 2017
- Purdy examines the politics of solidarity - January 25, 2017
- Richman discusses judge's decision to block Aetna-Humana merger - January 25, 2017
- Barnes on Trump tax proposal: "There is no reason to adopt this untested, untried approach to taxing international transactions" - January 25, 2017
- Bradley, Helfer analyze Brexit's implications for U.S. treaty withdrawal - January 24, 2017
- Brewster discusses possible trade agreements after Trump signs away TPP - January 24, 2017
- Gordon named a 2017 North Carolina Fellow by New Leaders Council - January 23, 2017
- Blocher: Under new administration, "momentum is building" for guns in schools movement - January 20, 2017
- Cox discusses spurt of pre-inaugural regulatory activity - January 20, 2017
- Cox comments on HHS nominee's stock holdings - January 19, 2017
- Buell analyzes possible regulatory climate under Trump administration - January 13, 2017
- Reiners: Volcker Rule's "costs exceed its benefits" - January 13, 2017
- New issue of Duke Law Journal celebrates the scholarship, impact, of Prof. Jim Cox - January 13, 2017
- Cox comments on defense strategy in securities fraud retrial - January 13, 2017
- Dunlap: "Americans are very pragmatic as to how a President exercises his War Powers" - January 12, 2017
- Cox comments on potential SEC actions against Wells Fargo for not disclosing investigation to investors - January 12, 2017
- Podcast: Cox discusses high-profile securities fraud retrial - January 11, 2017
- Buell comments on ramifications of potential plea deal in VW emissions fraud case - January 11, 2017
- Podcast: Purdy discusses climate change's challenges to democracy - January 09, 2017
- Brewster comments on complexity of dissolving trade pacts - January 06, 2017
- Rice comments on possible impact of legal challenges to Obamacare on HIV-positive Americans - January 05, 2017