On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty in the News
- Podcast: Cox discusses high-profile securities fraud retrial - January 11, 2017
- Buell comments on ramifications of potential plea deal in VW emissions fraud case - January 11, 2017
- Podcast: Purdy discusses climate change's challenges to democracy - January 09, 2017
- Brewster comments on complexity of dissolving trade pacts - January 06, 2017
- Rice comments on possible impact of legal challenges to Obamacare on HIV-positive Americans - January 05, 2017
- Young: Trump judicial appointments will likely lead to legal challenges testing "how easy or hard it is for federal statutes to preempt state law" - January 05, 2017
- Brewster discusses presidential trade powers in light of Trump's promises - January 05, 2017
- Cox: Retrial of bond trader "will clear the air over whether bond traders can increase margins by falsely representing prices" - January 04, 2017
- Young discusses progressive ideology and local politics - January 04, 2017
- de Figueiredo: Departure of career civil servants from federal government will likely mean loss of high performers and expertise - January 02, 2017
- de Figueiredo: Likely exodus of career civil servants could affect federal government performance - December 28, 2016
- Wettach addresses Achievement Academy of Durham graduates - December 27, 2016
- Cole '17 awarded Skadden Fellowship to work with veterans - December 20, 2016
- Siegel: Open letter to Trump calls on conservative constitutional scholars to join progressives in "speaking law to power" - December 14, 2016
- Siegel discusses open letter from con law scholars to Trump - December 14, 2016
- Open letter authored by Siegel urges Trump to abide by Constitution - December 13, 2016
- Siegel authors letter from constitutional law scholars to Trump - December 13, 2016
- Blocher: Court packing "should raise real questions in the legal community about what to expect from the court in the future" - December 12, 2016
- Zelenak discusses the tax implications of Trump's business decisions - December 09, 2016
- Dunlap: Trump’s Cabinet of ex-generals will help keep him out of wars, not push him into one - December 08, 2016
- Purdy: Environmentalism can be a social justice movement again - December 07, 2016
- Dunlap analyzes findings of new survey on American opinions about torture - December 07, 2016
- Schwarcz examines the Minneapolis Plan to end too-big-to-fail - December 07, 2016
- Rai and Chen '16 review USPTO's "Track 1" priority program - December 06, 2016
- Huckerby discusses "Countering Violent Extremism by Engaging Women" at Council on Foreign Relations panel - December 06, 2016