Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty in the News
- Coleman on N.C. Supreme Court loss for clinic client Smith: "As soon as we can draft the papers, we’re going to go back into court and raise additional claims" - August 29, 2016
- Baxter comments on call to dismantle post-crisis financial regulations - August 29, 2016
- Farahany analyzes ethical complications of first human head transplant - August 29, 2016
- Farahany discusses the ethical implications of the first head transplant - August 26, 2016
- Bowling and Benning '17 discuss implications of NLRB decision on grad-student unionization - August 25, 2016
- Dunlap: ABA should consider discrimination against vets and military members an ethics violation - August 25, 2016
- Baxter: A congressional repeal of Dodd-Frank is unlikely and would be almost as complex as its passage - August 24, 2016
- Huckerby: France's burkini bans put Muslim women in danger and provide "grist for the ISIS propaganda mill" - August 24, 2016
- Wettach: Texas transgender ruling doesn't affect NC case but stops Obama administration from withholding education funds - August 24, 2016
- Bowling explains history of grad-student unionization efforts - August 24, 2016
- Dunlap examines presidential candidates' views on material support prosecution - August 22, 2016
- Rai comments on link between Supreme Court ruling and personalized medicine patent decline - August 19, 2016
- Dunlap on Obama administration drone policy: Inaction can also cause civilian deaths - August 19, 2016
- Buell discusses "Capital Offenses" and the complexities of prosecuting white-collar crime - August 19, 2016
- Lau ’09: Without transparency and accountability, prosecutors’ “conviction integrity units” likely won’t resolve problem of wrongful convictions - August 19, 2016
- Video: Purdy discusses "After Nature" and new ways of looking at connections between humans and the environment - August 16, 2016
- Richman and co-author say ACA's Medicare payment strategies have failed - August 16, 2016
- Buell: Defining fraud is as tricky as prosecuting it - August 16, 2016
- Coleman: Facts support raising age of adulthood in criminal court to 18 in North Carolina - August 15, 2016
- Coleman discusses her career, from track stardom to prosecuting and defending athletes faced with doping allegations - August 15, 2016
- Miller explains link between Second Amendment and "insurrectionist theory" - August 12, 2016
- Gulati co-authors "cryonic solution" to Argentine debt restructuring - August 10, 2016
- Horowitz: It's time for a new primary electoral system - August 08, 2016
- Haagen: UNC's legal challenge takes NCAA into "seriously uncharted territory" - August 08, 2016
- Leading law blog hosts symposium on Helfer article about African backlash against international court - August 05, 2016