Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty in the News
- Video: Purdy discusses "After Nature" and new ways of looking at connections between humans and the environment - August 16, 2016
- Richman and co-author say ACA's Medicare payment strategies have failed - August 16, 2016
- Buell: Defining fraud is as tricky as prosecuting it - August 16, 2016
- Coleman discusses her career, from track stardom to prosecuting and defending athletes faced with doping allegations - August 15, 2016
- Coleman: Facts support raising age of adulthood in criminal court to 18 in North Carolina - August 15, 2016
- Miller explains link between Second Amendment and "insurrectionist theory" - August 12, 2016
- Gulati co-authors "cryonic solution" to Argentine debt restructuring - August 10, 2016
- Haagen: UNC's legal challenge takes NCAA into "seriously uncharted territory" - August 08, 2016
- Horowitz: It's time for a new primary electoral system - August 08, 2016
- Video: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg discusses the 2015-16 term at Duke Law event - August 05, 2016
- Longest: Some government agencies "shield polluters from citizens' suits by taking weak enforcement actions" - August 05, 2016
- Leading law blog hosts symposium on Helfer article about African backlash against international court - August 05, 2016
- Purdy examines past and possible future of voting rights in America - August 03, 2016
- New Buell book explains shortcomings in white-collar criminal justice - August 02, 2016
- Charles: Five observations on the N.C. voter law decision - August 02, 2016
- Charles: N.C. voter law decision shows that courts have replaced Voting Rights Act in policing voter discrimination - August 02, 2016
- Marchers protest imprisonment of Wrongful Convictions Clinic clients Dontae Sharpe and Kalvin Michael Smith - August 01, 2016
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic uses Supreme Court ruling banning life without parole for juveniles to request new sentencing hearing for client - July 28, 2016
- Purdy: The 2016 presidential race represents a repudiation of Obama’s belief in policies that can benefit all Americans - July 26, 2016
- Dunlap: NATO members not legally required to "automatically" use force in defense of allies - July 22, 2016
- de Fontenay study: Public companies tend to choose lower quality outside counsel than is optimal for high-value deals - July 21, 2016
- McAllaster consults international experts about HIV-related stigma at International AIDS Conference - July 20, 2016
- Miller discusses lawsuit filed by UT professors hoping to ban guns from their classrooms - July 19, 2016
- New Siegel paper on Obergefell and the relationship between Supreme Court and lower courts comes highly recommended by legal blog - July 18, 2016
- Rabiej discusses heightened scrutiny of multidistrict litigation process - July 18, 2016