Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty in the News
- Buell on Clinton email imbroglio: "Open investigation" could mean anything - November 08, 2016
- Dunlap: A Veterans Day reflection on military service and teaching at Duke Law - November 08, 2016
- Gulati and de Fontenay examine the possible disappearance of sovereign bonds from stock exchange listings - November 07, 2016
- Schmalbeck: Church/polling place is "blatantly violating" non-profit tax rules by telling Clinton voters they are going to hell - November 04, 2016
- Siegel says Burr's pledge to stonewall any Clinton Supreme Court nominee takes U.S. down "very dangerous road" - November 02, 2016
- Richman co-authors healthcare reform proposal to cut costs for middle-income workers - November 02, 2016
- Siegel: Burr's comments on blocking Supreme Court nominee are "without precedent" - November 01, 2016
- Buell book looks beyond "lock 'em up" mentality for white-collar criminals - October 31, 2016
- Podcast: Nowlin discusses post-flooding pollution from factory farms in North Carolina - October 28, 2016
- Sachs co-organizes "Originalists Against Trump" - October 28, 2016
- New article from Miller and Blocher "has important implications" for understanding incidental — and direct — burdens on Second Amendment rights - October 28, 2016
- Cox: New docs show SEC not as fractious as believed - October 28, 2016
- Lemos elected to American Law Institute - October 26, 2016
- Pishko '77 represents Wrongful Comvictions Clinic exoneree in successful civil suit against Greensboro - October 25, 2016
- Reiners analyzes Fed whistleblower case and competing visions of bank supervision - October 25, 2016
- Charles: "If there is a justice from whom we've seen little evolution, it's Justice Thomas" - October 24, 2016
- Longest discusses long-term effects of pollutants at former smelter site - October 24, 2016
- Podcast: Blocher discusses the Second Amendment and the presidential election - October 21, 2016
- Dunlap: It's wrong to suppress the military vote - October 21, 2016
- Zelenak helps fact check Trump tax claims - October 20, 2016
- Siegel explores "The Distinctive Role of Justice Alito" - October 20, 2016
- Zelenak analyzes Trump tax docs - October 19, 2016
- Start-Up Ventures Clinic helps client deliver affordable produce in Durham - October 19, 2016
- Buell: Supreme Court case demonstrates need for reform of insider trading laws - October 18, 2016
- Purdy examines American populist movements on the left and right - October 17, 2016