On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty in the News
- Blocher comments on tendency for gun sales to surge after mass shootings - July 06, 2016
- Teaching lets Bowling '80 connect the dots of his career - July 05, 2016
- Buell: White collar criminals are easy to hate and hard to sentence - July 05, 2016
- Siegel analyzes Supreme Court's "reassuring and concerning" abortion ruling - July 05, 2016
- Charles, Dellinger review 2015-2016 Supreme Court term - July 01, 2016
- Rai examines effect of Supreme Court ruling on patent dispute process - June 29, 2016
- Schmalbeck explains GOP tax proposal - June 29, 2016
- Siegel: Supreme Court victory should still give pause to abortion rights advocates - June 28, 2016
- Helfer parses international law relevant to the UK's withdrawal from the EU - June 27, 2016
- Young: Texas’s success in immigration lawsuit means more state governments are likely “to challenge the lawfulness of national action” - June 24, 2016
- Dellinger: The Supreme Court's non-decision on immigration "represents a signal failure of democracy." - June 24, 2016
- Blocher-Gulati market-based proposal to facilitate resettling refugees is cited as an "exciting design" to address humanitarian crisis - June 22, 2016
- Commenting on "Stairway to Heaven" copyright case, Jenkins '97 calls Ninth Circuit standards for comparing songs "misguided" - June 22, 2016
- Rai: Supreme Court ruling upholding USPTO's broad patent review likely to displease brand-name drug makers - June 21, 2016
- Bowling '80 reflects on the importance of well-being to lawyers and lessons learned from teaching that subject at Duke Law - June 20, 2016
- Purdy discusses political developments - June 20, 2016
- Gulati comments on Ukraine's bond default defenses - June 20, 2016
- Adler, co-editor of "The Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy," discusses different ways to measure inequality - June 17, 2016
- Benjamin: Mere transmission of speech via Internet does not implicate First Amendment - June 17, 2016
- Benjamin questions constitutionality of NY governor's order for state to boycott supporters of the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement - June 17, 2016
- Duke Law faculty respond to N.C. law limiting LGBT protections - June 15, 2016
- Blocher says gun control discussion "can't just be about the assault rifle ban" - June 14, 2016
- Purdy participates in forum on the origins and future of a split among Democrats - June 14, 2016
- Richman says antitrust case against Carolinas HealthCare will be complicated prosecution for DOJ - June 13, 2016
- Cox says filings related to sale of bankrupt Atlantic City casinos understate Trump's profit - June 13, 2016