On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty in the News
- Blocher-Gulati market-based proposal to facilitate resettling refugees is cited as an "exciting design" to address humanitarian crisis - June 22, 2016
- Commenting on "Stairway to Heaven" copyright case, Jenkins '97 calls Ninth Circuit standards for comparing songs "misguided" - June 22, 2016
- Rai: Supreme Court ruling upholding USPTO's broad patent review likely to displease brand-name drug makers - June 21, 2016
- Bowling '80 reflects on the importance of well-being to lawyers and lessons learned from teaching that subject at Duke Law - June 20, 2016
- Purdy discusses political developments - June 20, 2016
- Gulati comments on Ukraine's bond default defenses - June 20, 2016
- Adler, co-editor of "The Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy," discusses different ways to measure inequality - June 17, 2016
- Benjamin: Mere transmission of speech via Internet does not implicate First Amendment - June 17, 2016
- Benjamin questions constitutionality of NY governor's order for state to boycott supporters of the Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions movement - June 17, 2016
- Duke Law faculty respond to N.C. law limiting LGBT protections - June 15, 2016
- Blocher says gun control discussion "can't just be about the assault rifle ban" - June 14, 2016
- Purdy participates in forum on the origins and future of a split among Democrats - June 14, 2016
- Richman says antitrust case against Carolinas HealthCare will be complicated prosecution for DOJ - June 13, 2016
- Cox says filings related to sale of bankrupt Atlantic City casinos understate Trump's profit - June 13, 2016
- Charles discusses Supreme Court's 1962 ruling in key redistricting case - June 13, 2016
- Blocher discusses appellate ruling on carrying concealed weapons - June 13, 2016
- Richman discusses DOJ's antitrust suit against Carolinas Healthcare - June 10, 2016
- Haagen: Duke football concussion lawsuit "is part of a significant change in cultural and social understanding in sport" - June 10, 2016
- Siegel proposes a "litmus test for racism" in Trump's remarks on judicial recusal - June 10, 2016
- Buell discusses difficulties in prosecuting individuals for financial crisis - June 09, 2016
- Siegel named to American Constitution Society's Board of Academic Advisors - June 09, 2016
- Coleman: Former Chief Justice’s change of heart is bellwether moment in death penalty's demise - June 03, 2016
- Purdy examines Pauli Murray, Memorial Day, and weaponizing the American flag - June 02, 2016
- Wettach comments on HB2's impact on sports locker rooms - June 02, 2016
- Bradley, Helfer, Zelenak, Schwarcz, Cox among most cited law faculty - June 02, 2016