Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty in the News
- Griffin discusses N.C. judge facing re-election and criminal charges - March 14, 2016
- Cox comments on delay in enacting new Wall Street regulations - March 14, 2016
- Newman: Darryl Hunt "changed hearts and minds about students’ perception of the criminal justice system" - March 14, 2016
- Schwarcz: Albany can solve the world's sovereign debt crisis - March 09, 2016
- Zhang analyzes Xi Jinping's personality cult - March 09, 2016
- Dunlap examines Trump's campaign rhetoric, ISIS, and the law of war - March 09, 2016
- Purdy reviews E.O. Wilson's "Half-Earth" - March 07, 2016
- Dunlap: Some of Trump's promises about military force constitute illegal orders "that could not and would not be obeyed" - March 07, 2016
- Bradley edits new book featuring analysis of customary law's role in a wide range of topics - March 07, 2016
- Michaels: The silence of Justice Thomas is overrated - March 04, 2016
- Siegel: American people will decide Supreme Court's future anyway - March 03, 2016
- Rai comments on patent battle over secret gene-sequencing technology - March 02, 2016
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic wins freedom for client Howard Dudley, jailed for 24 years - March 02, 2016
- Carrington discusses Supreme Court term limits - March 01, 2016
- Evidentiary hearing could lead to release for Wrongful Convictions Clinic client jailed for 24 years - March 01, 2016
- Farahany analyzes use and effectiveness of neuroscientific evidence in criminal trials - March 01, 2016
- Zhang examines China's coming ideological wars - March 01, 2016
- Jenkins discusses fair use and teaching kids about copyright - February 29, 2016
- Tigar comments on government's use of San Bernardino victims in legal battle with Apple - February 25, 2016
- Baxter comments on FDA commissioner nomination - February 25, 2016
- Siegel, Blocher join constitutional law professors urging President Obama and U.S. Senate to fill Supreme Court vacancy - February 24, 2016
- Siegel: Given age of current justices, Scalia's replacement is unlikely to decide Supreme Court's ideology "for generations" - February 23, 2016
- Benjamin co-authors paper on effects of Supreme Court vacancies on appellate decisions - February 23, 2016
- Carrington discusses the fight over Scalia's successor and Supreme Court term limits - February 22, 2016
- Michaels: Trump does not really want to be president - February 22, 2016