Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty in the News
- Gulati comments on Ukrainian debt restructuring - March 25, 2015
- Purdy discusses the "new politics" of state-funded universities - March 19, 2015
- Jenkins discusses copyright, fan fiction, and Jane Austen's literary life after death - March 18, 2015
- Farahany comments on the complex intersection of neuroscience and criminal law - March 18, 2015
- Clotfelter researches die-hard college sports allegiances - March 17, 2015
- Helfer discusses designing legal institutions with incentives for states to join and cooperate - March 17, 2015
- Siegel discusses emergence of "Notorious RBG" meme - March 17, 2015
- Purdy reviews "Corruption in America," by Teachout '99 - March 17, 2015
- Newman comments on the importance of pardons to individuals exonerated by judges - March 16, 2015
- Wettach comments on plan to eliminate program for at-risk students - March 13, 2015
- Benjamin discusses the FCC, net neutrality, and the different speeds at which government agencies and internet entities move - March 12, 2015
- Frey helps guide new network of alumni planning to invest in Duke startups - March 12, 2015
- Baxter comments on second round of stress tests for big banks - March 12, 2015
- Adler contributes to new book on "Identified versus Statistical Lives" - March 12, 2015
- Michaels: Greatest harm from senators’ letter to Iran is in our relations to other countries - March 11, 2015
- Bradley: Republicans fail in attempt at a civics lecture to Iranian leaders - March 11, 2015
- Cox comments on Duke Energy settlement - March 11, 2015
- Young analyzes state and federal court conflict over same-sex marriage in Alabama - March 09, 2015
- Dunlap discusses partisan politics and the use of military force - March 09, 2015
- Longest analyzes Supreme Court's role in disputes over interstate waters - March 09, 2015
- Huckerby says "jihadi bride" stereotype obscures truth behind Western women joining ISIS - March 09, 2015
- Siegel: Two recent Supreme Court cases may hint at court's ruling in ACA challenge - March 06, 2015
- Dellinger: Supreme Court ruling against Obamacare will hurt 'red' states without state exchanges - March 06, 2015
- Holloway receives MELUS Award for Distinguished Contribution in Ethnic Studies - March 05, 2015
- Richman and co-authors analyze the threat to innovation posed by health care monopolies - March 05, 2015