On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty in the News
- New Buell book makes case that corporate America prefers prosecution to regulation - April 19, 2016
- Bartlett comments on McCrory's attempts to amend, explain HB 2 - April 19, 2016
- Blocher and Gulati praised for "audacious" collaboration combining property theory and international law - April 19, 2016
- Nowlin comments on state public records request - April 19, 2016
- Dunlap discusses "graymail" and the Edward Lin prosecution - April 19, 2016
- Cox: Steven Cohen's return to hedge funds is "black eye" for SEC - April 18, 2016
- Dellinger, Young comment on Supreme Court immigration case - April 18, 2016
- Siegel analyzes GOP's Supreme Court confirmation stance - April 15, 2016
- Duke Law and UNC Law students propose Puerto Rico debt restructuring options that don't rely on Congress - April 15, 2016
- Buell comments on FBI questioning of suspended Goldman executive - April 14, 2016
- Ichel '78, Beason discuss the possibility of an HB 2 compromise - April 14, 2016
- Gulati: Collaboration between Duke Law and UNC Law students yields proposals for easing Puerto Rico's debt burden - April 12, 2016
- Richman discusses innovation and institutional change - April 11, 2016
- Cox: Companies are taking more "brazen" attitude toward potential antitrust violations - April 11, 2016
- Schwarcz scholarship finds novel solutions to large-scale economic problems - April 07, 2016
- Cox: MetLife's win in federal court is "a wake up call" - April 06, 2016
- Cox comments on HSBC's struggles with court-ordered anti-money laundering compliance measures - April 06, 2016
- Buell discusses Utah's new white-collar crime registry - April 06, 2016
- McGovern appointed as one of two special masters to help overhaul foster care in Texas - April 05, 2016
- Wettach: HB 2 doesn't put federal Title IX education funds immediately at risk - April 05, 2016
- Wettach: Feds would aim for settlement with N.C. over HB 2 before pulling aid to schools - April 05, 2016
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client freed after serving nearly 24 years for a crime he didn’t commit - March 30, 2016
- Rai: Supreme Court will likely hear case on foreign patent exhaustion - March 29, 2016
- Bartlett on HB 2: "Level of animus displayed by legislators" supports discrimination claim - March 29, 2016
- Charles discusses voting access in U.S. - March 28, 2016