Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty in the News
- Purdy reviews book on eminent domain - January 05, 2016
- Dunlap comments on proposal to modernize Uniform Code of Military Justice - January 05, 2016
- Richman discusses health insurance megamergers - January 05, 2016
- Zhang forecasts Chinese politics in 2016 - January 05, 2016
- Jenkins on American copyright law: "Films are literally rotting in their cans" - January 03, 2016
- Cox comments on delays in SEC appeals process - December 22, 2015
- Monast comments on likelihood of EPA rejecting NC clean power proposal - December 18, 2015
- Dunlap discusses ISIS and "the cult of air power" - December 18, 2015
- Dunlap examines human shields and the law of war - December 17, 2015
- Monast: NC is only state with clean air plan that ignores EPA's emission standard - December 16, 2015
- Dunlap: Army might still avoid Bergdahl court martial - December 16, 2015
- Dunlap examines concerns about fairness of military commissions - December 14, 2015
- Purdy on Paris talks: We are the climate change complacency we seek - December 14, 2015
- After San Bernardino shootings, Huckerby joins Duke faculty calling for candor - December 14, 2015
- Griffin discusses deferred-prosecution agreements for corporations - December 10, 2015
- Blocher: Given Washington's impasse, states and municipalities should pass gun laws tailored to their circumstances - December 10, 2015
- Schmalbeck discusses pitfalls and guidelines for charitable giving - December 09, 2015
- Rai discusses possible effects of appellate court patent ruling - December 09, 2015
- Purdy: Repudiate Trump's "monstrous" call for a ban on Muslim immigrants - December 08, 2015
- Dunlap discusses the evolving role of law in attempts to fight terrorism - December 07, 2015
- Coleman on Wrongful Convictions Clinic client Charles Ray Finch: "The prison has taken most of his life, but he has managed to keep his humanity" - December 07, 2015
- Farahany comments on ethical issues surrounding medical treatment and premature birth - December 07, 2015
- Wettach discusses school discipline and saving kids from the school-to-prison pipeline - December 07, 2015
- Huckerby: We have a dangerous blind spot in seeing how a woman can be wife, mother and terrorist - December 07, 2015
- Silliman discusses police interaction with citizens during mass shootings - December 04, 2015