On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty in the News
- Silliman discusses police interaction with citizens during mass shootings - December 04, 2015
- Purdy answers questions about "After Nature" - December 03, 2015
- Boyle makes animated avian cameo to explain "legal limbo" of U.S. copyright laws - December 03, 2015
- Podcast: Siegel discusses upcoming Supreme Court affirmative action case - December 03, 2015
- Dunlap proposes "a better way to protect civilians and combatants than weapons bans" - December 03, 2015
- Zelenak discusses Mark Zuckerberg's attempt at building a new model for philanthropy - December 03, 2015
- Purdy's <i>After Nature</i> offers "a thoughtful inquiry into what an Anthropocene attitude might optimally look like" - December 01, 2015
- McAllaster: Federal HIV-prevention funding is failing the South - December 01, 2015
- Dunlap: Russians may have a strong case in Turkish shootdown - November 25, 2015
- Dunlap says loosening rules of engagement is only way to effectively combat ISIS - November 23, 2015
- Purdy examines "Bernie Sanders's New Deal Socialism" - November 23, 2015
- Dunlap joins ranks of generals calling for pols to stop demonizing Muslims and refugees - November 23, 2015
- Mizzou student organizers discuss activism and sacrifice at Duke Law conference on civil rights - November 23, 2015
- Holloway leads Duke initiative researching issues affecting women and girls of color - November 18, 2015
- Dunlap comments on possibility for effective anti-ISIS airstrikes - November 17, 2015
- Nowlin participates in presentation on environmental justice - November 17, 2015
- Wettach discusses the school-to-prison pipeline - November 17, 2015
- Buell says new DOJ guidelines on prosecuting white-collar crime are "soft, unbinding" - November 17, 2015
- 13-year-old clinic client challenges N.C. on climate change - November 17, 2015
- Rai proposes method for decreasing prices of expensive class of drugs - November 16, 2015
- Siegel joins law profs in asking Obama to take executive action on gun violence - November 13, 2015
- Beale comments on DOJ's shift on enforcement of foreign bribery laws - November 11, 2015
- Purdy discusses his life, work, and political action - November 09, 2015
- Fruth comments on pending Supreme Court cases relating to damages for patent infringement - November 09, 2015
- Dunlap: Rules for lethal cyber weapons are similar to those for traditional weapons - November 05, 2015