On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty in the News
- Dunlap comments on legal battle over warrantless phone tracking - August 11, 2015
- Buell says DOJ "compliance counsel" is unlikely to change landscape of corporate criminal prosecution - August 07, 2015
- Justice Ginsburg addresses alumni and Summer Institute in wide-ranging conversation with Siegel - August 07, 2015
- Charles discusses state of election law on 50th anniversary of Voting Rights Act - August 07, 2015
- Recent defaults make Schwarcz's proposed sovereign debt restructuring model even more relevant for global economy - August 07, 2015
- Bowling: Don't fret over lack of summer productivity - August 07, 2015
- Video: Dellinger discusses his career and legal inspirations - August 05, 2015
- Charles: It's time for a voting rights movement - August 05, 2015
- Monast says new EPA clean power plan makes it easier for states to set up carbon trading systems - August 05, 2015
- Rai examines the difficulties in curbing patent trolling - August 05, 2015
- Monast comments on EPA's new Clean Power Plan - August 04, 2015
- Monast discusses N.C. fight against Obama administration's new climate change intiative - August 04, 2015
- Krawiec discusses the market for human eggs - August 04, 2015
- Farahany assesses Mecklenburg County Ebola response on one-year anniversary of quarantine - August 03, 2015
- Greene co-authors policy proposal to turn tax credit into emergency savings tool for low-income workers - July 31, 2015
- Justice Ginsburg discusses recent Supreme Court term with Siegel at Duke Law event in D.C. - July 30, 2015
- Krawiec work cited for proposition that sexism has facilitated fertility-clinic price-fixing for eggs - July 30, 2015
- Newman discusses N.C. judge and criminal justice reformer 'Bev' Lake, Jr. - July 30, 2015
- McAllaster-led study assesses state of HIV prevention and infrastructure in Jackson, Miss. - July 29, 2015
- Dunlap: Current U.S. law prohibits moving Gitmo detainees stateside - July 28, 2015
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic appeal in 1976 murder cases raises important eyewitness identification issues - July 28, 2015
- Cox calls former Sen. Gramm someone "who contributed mightily to the financial crisis" - July 27, 2015
- Gao '86 criticizes Chinese government response to stock market collapse - July 24, 2015
- Siegel testifies in contentious Capitol Hill hearing on "judicial activism" - July 22, 2015
- Video: Monast outlines key issues to watch in Clean Power Plan rollout - July 21, 2015