On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty in the News
- After San Bernardino shootings, Huckerby joins Duke faculty calling for candor - December 14, 2015
- Dunlap examines concerns about fairness of military commissions - December 14, 2015
- Purdy on Paris talks: We are the climate change complacency we seek - December 14, 2015
- Blocher: Given Washington's impasse, states and municipalities should pass gun laws tailored to their circumstances - December 10, 2015
- Griffin discusses deferred-prosecution agreements for corporations - December 10, 2015
- Schmalbeck discusses pitfalls and guidelines for charitable giving - December 09, 2015
- Rai discusses possible effects of appellate court patent ruling - December 09, 2015
- Purdy: Repudiate Trump's "monstrous" call for a ban on Muslim immigrants - December 08, 2015
- Wettach discusses school discipline and saving kids from the school-to-prison pipeline - December 07, 2015
- Huckerby: We have a dangerous blind spot in seeing how a woman can be wife, mother and terrorist - December 07, 2015
- Dunlap discusses the evolving role of law in attempts to fight terrorism - December 07, 2015
- Coleman on Wrongful Convictions Clinic client Charles Ray Finch: "The prison has taken most of his life, but he has managed to keep his humanity" - December 07, 2015
- Farahany comments on ethical issues surrounding medical treatment and premature birth - December 07, 2015
- Silliman discusses police interaction with citizens during mass shootings - December 04, 2015
- Zelenak discusses Mark Zuckerberg's attempt at building a new model for philanthropy - December 03, 2015
- Purdy answers questions about "After Nature" - December 03, 2015
- Boyle makes animated avian cameo to explain "legal limbo" of U.S. copyright laws - December 03, 2015
- Podcast: Siegel discusses upcoming Supreme Court affirmative action case - December 03, 2015
- Dunlap proposes "a better way to protect civilians and combatants than weapons bans" - December 03, 2015
- McAllaster: Federal HIV-prevention funding is failing the South - December 01, 2015
- Purdy's <i>After Nature</i> offers "a thoughtful inquiry into what an Anthropocene attitude might optimally look like" - December 01, 2015
- Dunlap: Russians may have a strong case in Turkish shootdown - November 25, 2015
- Mizzou student organizers discuss activism and sacrifice at Duke Law conference on civil rights - November 23, 2015
- Dunlap says loosening rules of engagement is only way to effectively combat ISIS - November 23, 2015
- Purdy examines "Bernie Sanders's New Deal Socialism" - November 23, 2015