On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty in the News
- Cox says United has duty to clarify corporate governance to shareholders in wake of CEO's heart attack - October 20, 2015
- Bowling evaluates state of labor and employment law - October 20, 2015
- Zhang contrasts American and Chinese political models - October 20, 2015
- Zelenak discusses the "Hummer loophole" - October 19, 2015
- Dunlap assesses what drone use means for Obama's War Powers legacy - October 15, 2015
- Cox comments on potential ramifications of Supreme Court's decision not to hear insider trading case - October 12, 2015
- Top Commerce Committee Dem speaks against sweeping regulations on streaming video at CIP conference - October 12, 2015
- Wiener and Duke colleagues address climate and energy issues in China - October 09, 2015
- Cox assesses Clinton's proposal to curb Wall Street abuses - October 09, 2015
- Dunlap: Don't "civilianize" the military justice system - October 08, 2015
- Purdy defines an "environmentalism for the left" - October 08, 2015
- Purdy reviews "The Mushroom at the End of the World" - October 08, 2015
- Purdy discusses the "Anthropocene Condition" - October 08, 2015
- Purdy discusses his new book, "After Nature" - October 07, 2015
- Longest says Duke Energy's coal-ash cleanup fine amounts to "pennies on the dollar" - October 07, 2015
- Purdy draws connections between two disparate authors for our era - October 07, 2015
- Brewster: Proposed trade partnership could be mixed blessing for North Carolina - October 07, 2015
- Charles comments on Supreme Court's fall term - October 06, 2015
- Longest says N.C. senate bill countering fracking moratoriums violates legislative rules - October 06, 2015
- Rai discusses possible effects of proposed trade deal on pharmaceutical patents and access to medicines - October 06, 2015
- Dunlap discusses Afghan hospital bombed during U.S. airstrike - October 06, 2015
- Dunlap: Gather facts on Afghan hospital incident before declaring it a war crime - October 05, 2015
- Havighurst’s book “Health Care Choices” cited by economist arguing that “Cadillac tax” on health insurance curbs excessive health-care spending - October 02, 2015
- Dunlap on Syria: Russian anti-ISIS efforts could be successful due to fewer constraints about rules of engagement - October 02, 2015
- Griffin comments on embezzlement case against N.C. mayor - October 02, 2015