Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty in the News
- Carrington: Term limits for Supreme Court are “very much worthy of attention" - July 06, 2015
- Dellinger comments on split among Supreme Court’s conservative justices - July 06, 2015
- Siegel: Supreme Court under Roberts still very conservative "with the notable exception of gay rights" - July 02, 2015
- McAllaster: Supreme Court healthcare ruling means states can continue using federal funds to decrease cost of HIV medication - July 02, 2015
- Zelenak says tax software enables opaque tax provisions - July 01, 2015
- Charles discusses Supreme Court fair housing decision - July 01, 2015
- Monast analyzes potential impact of Supreme Court EPA ruling on North Carolina - June 30, 2015
- Rice discusses costly trend: Chronic disease patients are paying for a larger percentage of prescription med costs - June 30, 2015
- Dellinger analyzes Supreme Court dissents in marriage and healthcare cases - June 29, 2015
- Richman comments on DOJ review of health-insurer mergers - June 29, 2015
- Siegel says ACA opinion shows "good sense and fidelity to the law at a time when political polarization threatens to spill over into the judiciary" - June 26, 2015
- Dellinger on Verrilli: "This may be the greatest Supreme Court term any solicitor general has ever had" - June 26, 2015
- Dunlap: With new ransom policy, Obama is thinking with his heart, not head - June 26, 2015
- Siegel: Chief Justice sends Obamacare back to political sphere - June 25, 2015
- Siegel calls Supreme Court health care ruling "a masterpiece of legal craft" - June 25, 2015
- Gulati comments on Ukraine debt deadline - June 25, 2015
- Dunlap calls for more factual debate on new DoD Law of War Manual's guidelines on human shields - June 25, 2015
- Dunlap analyzes recent critiques of Guantanamo military commission system - June 24, 2015
- Siegel calls for Supreme Court review of Fifth Circuit’s recent decision upholding Texas abortion restrictions - June 24, 2015
- Cox on DOJ probe: U.S. Treasury market "is a fertile area for harmful collusive behavior" - June 24, 2015
- Richman discusses antitrust concerns related to possible health insurer mergers - June 24, 2015
- Charles on SC confederate flag debate: "Getting racial equality should not take the shedding of blood" - June 23, 2015
- Siegel: Justices Ginsburg and Scalia may be friends, but their ideological gap is unbridgeable - June 22, 2015
- Farahany: It is illegal for employers to require DNA tests - June 18, 2015
- Siegel explains how looming Supreme Court health care ruling could affect North Carolinians - June 18, 2015