Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty in the News
- Bradley analyzes Zivotofsky v. Kerry - June 09, 2015
- Dunlap discusses "the hyper-personalization of war" - June 09, 2015
- Levi appointed co-chair of new N.C. Commission on the Administration of Law and Justice - May 29, 2015
- Richman discusses antitrust lawsuit filed against Blue Cross and Blue Shield - May 28, 2015
- Haagen on NFL's domestic violence policy: "They are definitely making it up as they go along" - May 27, 2015
- Dunlap offers observations on unintended casualties and opinion polls - May 26, 2015
- Buell comments on guilty pleas from major banks - May 21, 2015
- Rai comments on likelihood of enacting patent-troll legislation - May 20, 2015
- Longest: Criminal charges for coal ash spills still possible for Duke Energy - May 20, 2015
- Benjamin joins Duke trio in congressional testimony - May 19, 2015
- Bradley analyzes customary international law's uncertain status in the US - May 18, 2015
- Longest: Proposed NC Farm Bill is "lawmaking by ambush" - May 18, 2015
- Cox discusses SEC probe into fake bid for Avon cosmetics - May 15, 2015
- Benjamin testifies before House Energy and Commerce Committee on FCC reform - May 14, 2015
- McAllaster says Indiana HIV outbreak exemplifies need for prevention funding in rural U.S. - May 14, 2015
- Baxter discusses DOJ probe into banks rigging exchange markets - May 13, 2015
- Rai explains proposed legislation intended to curb patent trolling - May 13, 2015
- Haagen discusses conduct policies and disciplining professional athletes - May 13, 2015
- McAllaster: CDC policy on funding HIV prevention hurts hard-hit southern states - May 12, 2015
- Center for Judicial Studies assumes publication of Judicature magazine - May 12, 2015
- Rai discusses partnerships between universities and big pharma - May 11, 2015
- Frey discusses TV special about Dognition startup - May 11, 2015
- Dunlap comments on ISIL "copycats" in U.S. - May 11, 2015
- Schmalbeck discusses possible impact of same-sex marriage ruling on churches' tax-exempt status - May 11, 2015
- Hooding 2015: Koh tells graduates to “live your values” - May 11, 2015