Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty in the News
- Richman comments on pregnant shul worker's bias lawsuit - October 01, 2015
- Dunlap on Russia's Syrian strikes: "This message will not be lost on Russia’s nervous neighbors in Europe" - October 01, 2015
- Jenkins comments on case invalidating copyright claim to "Happy Birthday" - September 29, 2015
- McGovern discusses complex litigation likely to arise from VW scandal - September 28, 2015
- Buell comments on possibility of prison sentences in VW scandal - September 28, 2015
- Zhang examines what Xi Jinping’s Seattle speech might mean for the U.S. - September 23, 2015
- Coleman comments on black lawyer's representation of white officer charged with murder - September 21, 2015
- Bowling analyzes two cases at the intersection of labor and sports - September 21, 2015
- Purdy says new climate studies emphasize that "the future of the planet is a political problem" - September 18, 2015
- Cass Sunstein on <em>Well-Being and Fair Distribution</em>: "Adler's book is a truly exceptional contribution to legal (as well as political) theory" - September 15, 2015
- Clotfelter discusses money and college athletics - September 14, 2015
- Griffin comments on admissability and immunity issues in investigation of N.C. inmate's death - September 14, 2015
- Buell comments on SEC's role in insider trading case - September 11, 2015
- Cox discusses DOJ's attempts at holding individuals responsible for corporate wrongdoing - September 11, 2015
- After Nature: In new book, Purdy traces critical changes in our relationship with the natural world - September 10, 2015
- Longest comments on attempts to ban fracking in some N.C. counties - September 09, 2015
- Siegel reflects on Obergefell, Judaism, and the authority of tradition - September 09, 2015
- Schwarcz argues for new way of looking at corporate risk-taking and public duty - September 08, 2015
- Richman comments on possible antitrust issues in Massachusetts healthcare system - September 08, 2015
- Purdy analyzes the "Amazon economy" - September 04, 2015
- Dunlap comments on Pentagon's rules for media engagement - September 04, 2015
- Purdy's <i>After Nature</i> traces the formation of America's concept of nature - September 01, 2015
- McAllaster: More funding needed for organizations helping HIV/AIDS patients in rural South - August 31, 2015
- Dunlap discusses domestic drones at ABA security conference - August 31, 2015
- Excerpted from Purdy's <i>After Nature</i>: Foodies can succeed where environmentalists failed - August 31, 2015