Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty in the News
- Monast says EPA's clean power plan could create new opportunities for industry - August 28, 2015
- Richman discusses tension between healthcare reform efforts and major mergers - August 25, 2015
- Review: Purdy’s <em>After Nature</em> “may very well be the <em>Silent Spring</em> of the 21st century.” - August 25, 2015
- Cox comments on federal probe into Pittenger real estate deals - August 24, 2015
- Purdy takes stock of environmentalism's racist history - August 21, 2015
- Dellinger says House Republicans have suffered no legal injury to provide the basis for lawsuit challenging the Affordable Care Act - August 20, 2015
- Haagen discusses implications of NLRB rejection of union for Northwestern athletes - August 18, 2015
- Dunlap reviews novel with "possibly plausible" scenario of high-tech future war - August 18, 2015
- Schmalbeck comments on possible tax complications facing colleges that oppose same-sex marriage - August 14, 2015
- Krawiec introduces new Project on Law and Markets - August 13, 2015
- Dunlap: New York Times' reporting on DOD Law of War Manual is dangerously uninformed - August 13, 2015
- Gulati discusses make-or-break Ukraine debt talks - August 12, 2015
- Charles discusses Voting Rights Act and wave of new voter requirements - August 11, 2015
- Dunlap comments on legal battle over warrantless phone tracking - August 11, 2015
- Buell says DOJ "compliance counsel" is unlikely to change landscape of corporate criminal prosecution - August 07, 2015
- Justice Ginsburg addresses alumni and Summer Institute in wide-ranging conversation with Siegel - August 07, 2015
- Charles discusses state of election law on 50th anniversary of Voting Rights Act - August 07, 2015
- Recent defaults make Schwarcz's proposed sovereign debt restructuring model even more relevant for global economy - August 07, 2015
- Bowling: Don't fret over lack of summer productivity - August 07, 2015
- Video: Dellinger discusses his career and legal inspirations - August 05, 2015
- Charles: It's time for a voting rights movement - August 05, 2015
- Monast says new EPA clean power plan makes it easier for states to set up carbon trading systems - August 05, 2015
- Rai examines the difficulties in curbing patent trolling - August 05, 2015
- Monast comments on EPA's new Clean Power Plan - August 04, 2015
- Monast discusses N.C. fight against Obama administration's new climate change intiative - August 04, 2015