Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty in the News
- Rai discusses partnerships between universities and big pharma - May 11, 2015
- Frey discusses TV special about Dognition startup - May 11, 2015
- Dunlap comments on ISIL "copycats" in U.S. - May 11, 2015
- Schmalbeck discusses possible impact of same-sex marriage ruling on churches' tax-exempt status - May 11, 2015
- The Ninth Circuit takes note of Judicature - May 07, 2015
- Jindal '16 discusses Wrongful Convictions Clinic work - May 06, 2015
- Review of "International Law in the U.S. Legal System": "Bradley has written an elegant book that prizes clarity" - May 05, 2015
- Cox on HSBC sanction compliance: "This is money-laundering for an enemy of the state" - May 05, 2015
- Farahany Q&A: Neuroscience and the law - May 04, 2015
- The new Duke Judicature is on its way - April 30, 2015
- Rai discusses proposed law aimed at curbing patent litigation - April 30, 2015
- Siegel: Observations from same-sex marriage arguments in Supreme Court - April 29, 2015
- Siegel discusses Supreme Court same-sex marriage oral arguments - April 29, 2015
- Newman ’88 discusses the process of and her passion for innocence work - April 29, 2015
- Duke Law faculty contribute to national dialogue on same-sex marriage - April 28, 2015
- Balleisen receives teaching award - April 28, 2015
- Siegel discusses Supreme Court's potentially historic ruling on gay marriage - April 27, 2015
- Newman discusses differing levels of DA cooperation in exoneration cases - April 27, 2015
- Siegel on Supreme Court same-sex marriage argument: "It's overwhelmingly likely that they're going to invalidate the state bans" - April 26, 2015
- Zhang: Why are Chinese leftists embracing Confucius? - April 24, 2015
- Nowlin discusses antibiotic resistance and livestock farming - April 23, 2015
- Cox comments on defense strategy in market manipulation case - April 22, 2015
- McAllaster examines factors behind relatively low HIV survival rates in Deep South - April 22, 2015
- Charles discusses future of North Carolina redistricting following Supreme Court order - April 22, 2015
- Buell discusses corporate criminal liability - April 21, 2015