Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty in the News
- Miller analyzes upcoming state and federal firearm legislation - April 25, 2017
- Brewster discusses anti-bribery prosecution under Sessions and Trump - April 25, 2017
- Longest: N.C.'s proposed billboard legislation would be a "historic usurpation of local control" - April 25, 2017
- Rabiej discusses expanding group of judges assigned MDL cases - April 21, 2017
- Huckerby: Women's rights NGOs "often caught in the crosshairs of these very risk-averse banks and overzealous regulatory authorities" - April 19, 2017
- Baxter discusses feasibility of Glass-Steagall revival - April 19, 2017
- Longest discusses erosion of environmental protections for N.C. citizens - April 18, 2017
- Former police detective says Wrongful Convictions Clinic client is innocent - April 13, 2017
- de Fontenay research shows the stock market becoming a “holding pen for massive, sleepy corporations” - April 13, 2017
- McAllaster says N.C. GOP's proposed health care plan would hurt low-income citizens who can't afford premiums - April 12, 2017
- Swain '12 and Wrongful Convictions Clinic work with NAACP for release of Dontae Sharpe - April 12, 2017
- McAllaster and colleagues make case for more federal support to erase disparities in HIV treatment and prevention in the Deep South - April 12, 2017
- Duke Law Tech Lab hosts demo day for legal tech startups - April 12, 2017
- Boyle discusses CSPD's "Theft" and the long history of musical borrowing - April 12, 2017
- Wettach discusses clinic report on N.C. school vouchers program - April 11, 2017
- Cox on Wells Fargo sales scandal: "There’s a tremendous amount of pressure from regulators to throw someone under the bus" - April 11, 2017
- Dunlap discusses U.S. missile strike in Syria - April 08, 2017
- de Fontenay research spotlights firms' value in pricing intangibles in corporate transactions - April 07, 2017
- Cox comments on SEC transparency rules and Paulson AIG stock sale - April 07, 2017
- Wiener explains impacts of Trump order on social cost of carbon - April 07, 2017
- Dunlap analyzes ethics of targeting "war-sustaining objects" - April 07, 2017
- Podcast: Bowling discusses mental health and the practice of law - April 06, 2017
- Dunlap examines the Trump administration and foreign policy challenges posed by Syria and North Korea - April 06, 2017
- Dunlap comments on Air Force plan to increase space war capabilities - April 05, 2017
- Foster makes case for UNC's imperiled Center for Civil Rights - April 05, 2017