On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty in the News
- Dunlap comments on American civilian opinion of military - July 10, 2017
- Buell: All available evidence points to provable obstruction case against president - July 06, 2017
- Buell discusses corporate crime's "responsibility gap" - July 05, 2017
- Richman discusses new book, "Stateless Commerce," and diamond industry's roots in ancient barter economy - July 05, 2017
- Wettach discusses accountability in the N.C. school voucher program - July 05, 2017
- Student-led course on African development trends exemplifies potential of ad hoc seminars - June 30, 2017
- Civil Justice Clinic develops pilot program to help stem Durham’s tide of evictions - June 30, 2017
- Havighurst analyzes "the missing key to 'market-based' health reform" - June 27, 2017
- Dunlap: Supreme Court ruling in detainee case shares "key issue" with travel ban litigation - June 27, 2017
- Rice: Health Care Act would turn our backs on those with HIV and hepatitis - June 26, 2017
- Blocher: Supreme Court "doesn’t have an appetite for a Second Amendment case right now" - June 26, 2017
- de Fontenay traces decline of IPOs to the rise of private capital markets - June 26, 2017
- Dellinger discusses 2016-17 term at "Supreme Court Breakfast Table" - June 26, 2017
- Buell discusses team assembled by special counsel for Russia probe - June 26, 2017
- Reichman discusses expansion of IP rights from new forums - June 23, 2017
- Dellinger examines the problem of overzealous prosecutors - June 23, 2017
- Wiener parses complexities of U.S. climate policy for Paris-based Climate Economics Chair - June 22, 2017
- Podcast: Benjamin discusses Supreme Court ruling in case involving sex offenders' use of social media - June 21, 2017
- Rai discusses differences in rulings from Supreme Court and top patent court - June 20, 2017
- Benjamin analyzes Supreme Court opinion on sex offenders and social networking - June 20, 2017
- Charles discusses implications of Supreme Court's decision to hear Wisconsin gerrymandering case - June 20, 2017
- Reiners assesses new FX Global Code - June 16, 2017
- Dellinger discusses Sessions testimony - June 15, 2017
- Video: Siegel discusses the importance of constitutional norms - June 15, 2017
- Nowlin and Longest discuss new N.C. law limiting litigation against corporate farms - June 15, 2017