On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty in the News
- Coleman addresses the role of athletics in higher education - March 10, 2017
- Barnes comments on new tax-reporting requirements for U.S. multinationals - March 10, 2017
- Review: CSPD's "Theft: A History of Music" "is as laden with visual, textual and musical references as a Dizzy Gillespie solo" - March 09, 2017
- Children's Law Clinic report: N.C. voucher program lacks data, regulations, and protections against discrimination - March 09, 2017
- Dunlap: Russia probe is necessary but likely to cause discomfort across political spectrum - March 08, 2017
- Children's Law Clinic report finds N.C. voucher program lacks basic accountability measures - March 08, 2017
- Wettach comments on implications of Supreme Court decision for North Carolina's HB2 law - March 07, 2017
- NSA general counsel calls for unified cybersecurity department during LENS conference - March 07, 2017
- Dunlap comments on Trump administration's defense strategy (Spanish-language only) - March 07, 2017
- Havighurst: How Trumpism can bust the medical trusts - March 02, 2017
- Siegel: "American constitutional government will be in danger if others acquiesce in Trump’s apparent belief that he is entitled to his own facts" - March 02, 2017
- Richman: New UNC heart center is emblematic of medical industry excess - March 02, 2017
- Siegel explores constitutional conventions and President Trump - March 01, 2017
- Clinic students work with U.N. to assess human trafficking in United States - March 01, 2017
- Dunlap to receive award honoring military service, patriotism and support of veterans from St. Joseph's University - March 01, 2017
- Blocher analyzes Fourth Circuit ruling on assault weapons - February 28, 2017
- Newman discusses challenges faced by exonerees - February 28, 2017
- Michaels delivers Bernstein Memorial Lecture, March 2: “Banning Burqas: A View from Postsecular Comparative Law” - February 28, 2017
- Charles works with Provost's office to organize March 3 forum on interaction between police and communities of color - February 27, 2017
- Frey to serve as interim director of Duke's Innovation & Entrepreneurship Initiative - February 27, 2017
- Blocher analyzes decision in "Glocks v. Docs" case - February 27, 2017
- Schmalbeck on possible repeal of Johnson Amendment: "We don't want IRS agents sitting in churches taping sermons" - February 27, 2017
- Dellinger: Reading James Baldwin in 1960 "changed the way I saw my co-workers and our country" - February 27, 2017
- Young comments on efforts to organize "convention of states" to amend U.S. Constitution - February 27, 2017
- Blocher comments on appellate ruling upholding assault weapons ban - February 23, 2017