Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Cox: Charities should be held accountable for deceptive fundraising done in their name - June 24, 2013
- Blocher discusses "firearm localism" - June 21, 2013
- Powell on targeted killing and due process - June 21, 2013
- Baxter discusses central banks and international financial regulation - June 19, 2013
- Kaufman discusses Wall Street reform - June 18, 2013
- Siegel and Young participate in online symposium on "The Upside Down Constitution" - June 18, 2013
- Center for Judicial Studies' Patent Law Institute offers intensive program on America Invents Act - June 17, 2013
- Baxter on cutting banks down to size - June 14, 2013
- Ward named director of Start-Up Ventures Clinic - June 14, 2013
- Levy article on appellate caseloads recommended - June 14, 2013
- Clinic client discusses wrongful conviction and post-exoneration life - June 13, 2013
- Dunlap: Despite McCain's words, our military needs more, not fewer women - June 11, 2013
- Dunlap comments on congressional block of three-star general's nomination - June 11, 2013
- Purdy discusses tax reform in N.C. - June 07, 2013
- Zelenak analyzes IRS scrutiny of Tea Party groups - June 07, 2013
- Charles and co-author map a “post-Shelby County” strategy - June 07, 2013
- Blocher article anticipated lawsuit over "the right not to bear arms" - June 06, 2013
- Dunlap analyzes proposals to reduce sexual assault in the military - June 05, 2013
- Weistart comments on proposed anti-Tesla legislation in N.C. - June 05, 2013
- Schmalbeck discusses the vague regulations governing tax exemption for political groups - June 05, 2013
- Rai discusses the legal authority behind Obama's patent push - June 05, 2013
- Rai comments on "patent troll" lawsuits - June 05, 2013
- Farahany says neural imaging of accused criminals raises privacy concerns - June 04, 2013
- Sara Sternberg Greene joins faculty – an interdisciplinary scholar of bankruptcy, commercial, and tax law - June 03, 2013
- Boyle focuses on intellectual capital in keynote address at 2013 Future Trends Forum in Madrid - June 01, 2013