Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Siegel analyzes Supreme Court DOMA ruling - June 27, 2013
- Young comments on effect of DOMA ruling on state marriage laws - June 27, 2013
- Dellinger participates in Supreme Court review - June 26, 2013
- Dunlap comments on "cyber guardsmen" - June 26, 2013
- Charles says Supreme Court voting rights decision could provoke partisan politics - June 26, 2013
- Clinic client files petition with federal regulators regarding dam on Yadkin River - June 26, 2013
- Powell analyzes legal rationale for drone killings - June 26, 2013
- Carrington: N.C. should keep providing public funds for judicial campaigns - June 26, 2013
- Monast and Profeta analyze Obama's climate change speech - June 26, 2013
- DeMott gratified by Supreme Court’s citation of Restatement (Third) of Agency - June 26, 2013
- Charles on Supreme Court civil rights ruling: "This is an historic opinion" - June 25, 2013
- Hu warns of cybersurveillance concerns in proposed immigration bill - June 25, 2013
- Charles discusses Supreme Court affirmative action decision - June 24, 2013
- Cox: Charities should be held accountable for deceptive fundraising done in their name - June 24, 2013
- Powell on targeted killing and due process - June 21, 2013
- Blocher discusses "firearm localism" - June 21, 2013
- Baxter discusses central banks and international financial regulation - June 19, 2013
- Siegel and Young participate in online symposium on "The Upside Down Constitution" - June 18, 2013
- Kaufman discusses Wall Street reform - June 18, 2013
- Center for Judicial Studies' Patent Law Institute offers intensive program on America Invents Act - June 17, 2013
- Ward named director of Start-Up Ventures Clinic - June 14, 2013
- Levy article on appellate caseloads recommended - June 14, 2013
- Baxter on cutting banks down to size - June 14, 2013
- Clinic client discusses wrongful conviction and post-exoneration life - June 13, 2013
- Dunlap: Despite McCain's words, our military needs more, not fewer women - June 11, 2013