Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Boyle focuses on intellectual capital in keynote address at 2013 Future Trends Forum in Madrid - June 01, 2013
- Silliman discusses detainees, drones, and counterterrorism - May 31, 2013
- Dunlap: No panacea in president's counterterrorism policy - May 30, 2013
- Purdy: N.C.'s proposed "ag-gag" bill would enable corporate abuses - May 29, 2013
- Farahany comments on controversial gene research - May 29, 2013
- Dunlap discusses new drone policy - May 28, 2013
- Dunlap: Obama's new drone policy might be too restrictive - May 24, 2013
- Dunlap says new drone policy "risks inviting terrorists to surround themselves with civilians" - May 24, 2013
- DeMott analyzes Buffett essay in online symposium - May 23, 2013
- Zelenak on tax havens: "You don’t really have to keep money offshore to keep it offshore" - May 23, 2013
- Schmalbeck explains tax exemption process - May 23, 2013
- Roberts cites Levy article in dissent - May 20, 2013
- Schroeder analyzes DOJ leak investigation - May 20, 2013
- DeMott to participate in online symposium on Buffett essays - May 19, 2013
- Schmalbeck helps media untangle IRS investigation - May 17, 2013
- Schroeder: Why the Justice Department may be right - May 17, 2013
- Zelenak discusses new book, "Learning to Love Form 1040" - May 16, 2013
- Schmalbeck comments on IRS process for vetting tax-exempt groups - May 16, 2013
- Schmalbeck discusses IRS investigation of political groups - May 15, 2013
- Zelenak analyzes tax exemptions for political groups in wake of IRS/Tea Party scandal - May 15, 2013
- Farahany: Access to genetic information can help people make decisions about preemptive surgery - May 15, 2013
- Schmalbeck: Confusing tax laws make it hard to tell if political bias drove IRS investigation of conservative groups - May 14, 2013
- Schmalbeck: IRS investigation of conservative groups may have been caused by bungling rather than bias - May 14, 2013
- Solicitor General tells Duke Law School’s 2013 graduates to act with integrity and fight cynicism - May 14, 2013
- Longest writes state health director regarding industrial pollution in NC watersheds - May 13, 2013