Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Dunlap comments on congressional block of three-star general's nomination - June 11, 2013
- Charles and co-author map a “post-Shelby County” strategy - June 07, 2013
- Purdy discusses tax reform in N.C. - June 07, 2013
- Zelenak analyzes IRS scrutiny of Tea Party groups - June 07, 2013
- Blocher article anticipated lawsuit over "the right not to bear arms" - June 06, 2013
- Rai discusses the legal authority behind Obama's patent push - June 05, 2013
- Rai comments on "patent troll" lawsuits - June 05, 2013
- Dunlap analyzes proposals to reduce sexual assault in the military - June 05, 2013
- Weistart comments on proposed anti-Tesla legislation in N.C. - June 05, 2013
- Schmalbeck discusses the vague regulations governing tax exemption for political groups - June 05, 2013
- Farahany says neural imaging of accused criminals raises privacy concerns - June 04, 2013
- Sara Sternberg Greene joins faculty – an interdisciplinary scholar of bankruptcy, commercial, and tax law - June 03, 2013
- Boyle focuses on intellectual capital in keynote address at 2013 Future Trends Forum in Madrid - June 01, 2013
- Silliman discusses detainees, drones, and counterterrorism - May 31, 2013
- Dunlap: No panacea in president's counterterrorism policy - May 30, 2013
- Farahany comments on controversial gene research - May 29, 2013
- Purdy: N.C.'s proposed "ag-gag" bill would enable corporate abuses - May 29, 2013
- Dunlap discusses new drone policy - May 28, 2013
- Dunlap says new drone policy "risks inviting terrorists to surround themselves with civilians" - May 24, 2013
- Dunlap: Obama's new drone policy might be too restrictive - May 24, 2013
- DeMott analyzes Buffett essay in online symposium - May 23, 2013
- Zelenak on tax havens: "You don’t really have to keep money offshore to keep it offshore" - May 23, 2013
- Schmalbeck explains tax exemption process - May 23, 2013
- Schroeder analyzes DOJ leak investigation - May 20, 2013
- Roberts cites Levy article in dissent - May 20, 2013