On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Judicial Studies Center conference focuses on future of multidistrict litigation - May 08, 2013
- Zelenak: How Congress could have spared us tax-day headaches - May 08, 2013
- Baxter, Purdy, Richman, and Siegel honored with distinguished professorships - May 06, 2013
- Kaufman speaks at too-big-to-fail forum - May 03, 2013
- Zelenak comments on proposed tax code rewrite - May 02, 2013
- Baxter comments on Brown-Vitter bill - May 02, 2013
- Bowling: Will unions kill Twinkies again? - May 02, 2013
- Dunlap discusses military "cyberattack" budget - April 29, 2013
- Rai analyzes district court ruling on tech patents - April 29, 2013
- Longest comments on state senate bill that could "create a gag rule on executive branch agencies" - April 26, 2013
- Buell discusses the possibility of capital punishment in Boston bombing prosecution - April 26, 2013
- Nowlin receives Duke sustainability award - April 25, 2013
- Cox on News Corp. settlement: "The culprits walk, and the corporations and their shareholders pay the cost" - April 24, 2013
- Baxter discusses banking industry credibility at "too big to fail" roundtable - April 24, 2013
- Elisabeth de Fontenay, emerging scholar of corporate law, finance, and financial institutions, joins governing faculty - April 24, 2013
- Longest discusses the future of fracking in North Carolina - April 24, 2013
- Rai comments on Supreme Court gene patent hearing - April 23, 2013
- Buell says marathon bomber prosecution will act as test case for whether "terrorism cases can still be handled through conventional prosecution" - April 23, 2013
- Buell comments on DOJ lawsuit against Standard & Poor's - April 23, 2013
- Salzman addresses the history of drinking water in radio interview - April 22, 2013
- Towerview Magazine cover story focuses on work of Wrongful Convictions Clinic - April 18, 2013
- Siegel to lecture on Supreme Court same-sex marriage cases April 18 at 6:30 p.m. in Social Sciences 136 - April 16, 2013
- DBA honors “outstanding and noteworthy endeavors” to mark end of academic year - April 16, 2013
- Zelenak explains how the federal income tax almost didn't happen - April 11, 2013
- Nonprofit co-founded by Weistart '68 helps low-income wage earners in need of transportation - April 10, 2013