On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- DeMott to participate in online symposium on Buffett essays - May 19, 2013
- Schroeder: Why the Justice Department may be right - May 17, 2013
- Schmalbeck helps media untangle IRS investigation - May 17, 2013
- Zelenak discusses new book, "Learning to Love Form 1040" - May 16, 2013
- Schmalbeck comments on IRS process for vetting tax-exempt groups - May 16, 2013
- Farahany: Access to genetic information can help people make decisions about preemptive surgery - May 15, 2013
- Schmalbeck discusses IRS investigation of political groups - May 15, 2013
- Zelenak analyzes tax exemptions for political groups in wake of IRS/Tea Party scandal - May 15, 2013
- Solicitor General tells Duke Law School’s 2013 graduates to act with integrity and fight cynicism - May 14, 2013
- Schmalbeck: Confusing tax laws make it hard to tell if political bias drove IRS investigation of conservative groups - May 14, 2013
- Schmalbeck: IRS investigation of conservative groups may have been caused by bungling rather than bias - May 14, 2013
- Longest writes state health director regarding industrial pollution in NC watersheds - May 13, 2013
- Endowed chair honors a father and a legacy - May 09, 2013
- Judicial Studies Center conference focuses on future of multidistrict litigation - May 08, 2013
- Zelenak: How Congress could have spared us tax-day headaches - May 08, 2013
- Kaufman cites Krawiec study in editorial on big banks - May 08, 2013
- Baxter, Purdy, Richman, and Siegel honored with distinguished professorships - May 06, 2013
- Kaufman speaks at too-big-to-fail forum - May 03, 2013
- Bowling: Will unions kill Twinkies again? - May 02, 2013
- Zelenak comments on proposed tax code rewrite - May 02, 2013
- Baxter comments on Brown-Vitter bill - May 02, 2013
- Rai analyzes district court ruling on tech patents - April 29, 2013
- Dunlap discusses military "cyberattack" budget - April 29, 2013
- Longest comments on state senate bill that could "create a gag rule on executive branch agencies" - April 26, 2013
- Buell discusses the possibility of capital punishment in Boston bombing prosecution - April 26, 2013