Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Wrongful Convictions Clinic client discusses his long ordeal - April 08, 2013
- Haagen analyzes NCAA's obligation to injured players - April 08, 2013
- Rai comments on the possible effects of "first sale doctrine" - April 05, 2013
- Bowling takes humorous look at the "Unhappiest Job in America" - April 05, 2013
- Gulati and "Acting White" co-author discuss the meaning of racial character in America - April 04, 2013
- Nowlin comments on Duke's locally-sourced food hiatus - April 04, 2013
- Levi warns sequester cuts set federal judiciary “on a course toward mediocrity” - April 03, 2013
- Beale cited among women who “lead the way” in study of white collar crime - April 02, 2013
- Gulati and colleague note that “Cypriot sovereign bonds will emerge unscathed” from bailout - April 02, 2013
- Baxter comments on "too big to fail" debate - April 02, 2013
- Zelenak examines tax day's cultural impact - April 01, 2013
- Salzman book "examines trends in an even-handed, entertaining way" - April 01, 2013
- Carrington discusses legal education reform - March 28, 2013
- Bradley, Farahany, and Rai elected to membership in American Law Institute - March 26, 2013
- Clinic client Armstrong has name fully cleared after wrongful murder conviction - March 25, 2013
- Young discusses DOMA and federalism - March 25, 2013
- Supreme Court rules in favor of Browning client in Medicaid case - March 21, 2013
- George Will examines Supreme Court amicus brief on Defense of Marriage Act filed by Young and co-authors - March 21, 2013
- Duke and UNC to host first Workshop for Scholarship on Legal Information and Information Law and Policy on April 4-5 - March 21, 2013
- Krawiec study examines role of outside influence in making of Volcker Rule - March 20, 2013
- Gulati proposes Cyprus debt solution - March 19, 2013
- Murder charges dropped against Duke Law Wrongful Convictions Clinic client LaMonte Armstrong - March 19, 2013
- Vidmar discusses the importance of racially mixed juries and N.C.’s Racial Justice Act - March 17, 2013
- Bradley responds to weeklong symposium commentary on “International Law in U.S. Legal System” - March 15, 2013
- Duke Law students study Ghanaian press freedom during visit to Media Foundation for West Africa in Accra - March 14, 2013