On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- New book from Salzman examines our relationship with drinking water - October 15, 2012
- Latest paper from Gulati and co-author explores options for euro-zone countries in imminent distress - October 12, 2012
- Spring seminar and trip focus on free speech and the media in Ghana - October 11, 2012
- Law and economics expert Mathew D. McCubbins to join Duke faculty - October 09, 2012
- Rai cites system that encourages repeated patent application filings as a problem - October 08, 2012
- Finkelman analyzes impact of Lincoln's "Preliminary Proclamation" - October 05, 2012
- Cox on JP Morgan's Bear Stearns purchase: "It’s a little bit like buying a dog. You get the dog, but you get the fleas with it." - October 04, 2012
- Wiener co-chairs World Congress on Risk - October 04, 2012
- Finkelman: Electoral college is "the most undemocratic way of electing a chief executive" - October 01, 2012
- Baxter and Cox comment on $2.4 billion BofA settlement - September 28, 2012
- Blog laud’s Baxter’s argument for transparency in banking regulation - September 28, 2012
- Bowling on NFL strike: "We are not well-served when an uninformed sports media drives public coverage of a labor matter" - September 27, 2012
- Haagen says NFL refs have "very significant value" - September 27, 2012
- Haagen on ref strike: NFL is damaging brand - September 26, 2012
- Longest comments on clearcutting for billboards - September 26, 2012
- Finkelman explains context, strategy behind Emancipation Proclamation - September 26, 2012
- Newman: Wrongly convicted inmates freed but get little help - September 26, 2012
- DeMott participates in Nasher roundtable on "Who Owns the Past? The Controversy Over Antiquities" - September 25, 2012
- Buell comments on lawyers’ payoff from Wall St. scandals - September 25, 2012
- Finkelman featured in fugitive slave documentary - September 24, 2012
- Zelenak explains Romney tax returns - September 24, 2012
- Finkelman examines Lincoln's emancipation strategy - September 21, 2012
- Sachs analyzes "constitutional backdrops" - September 20, 2012
- South African Supreme Court of Appeal decision cites Baxter treatise - September 20, 2012
- Helfer addresses evolution of international law and LGBT human rights - September 20, 2012