Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Bradley receives Andrew Carnegie Fellowship - April 18, 2016
- Duke Bar Association honors students, faculty, organizations with D.O.N.E. Awards - April 08, 2016
- Schwarcz scholarship finds novel solutions to large-scale economic problems - April 07, 2016
- Duke Law panel examines controversial N.C. law limiting LGBTQ protections - April 01, 2016
- Targeting Americans: Powell's new book analyzes constitutionality of U.S. drone war - March 30, 2016
- Custom’s Future: Bradley publishes collection of essays on development and application of customary international law - March 30, 2016
- A conversation on nature between Purdy and Divinity's Wirzba - March 24, 2016
- Duke Law scholars reflect on the legacy of Justice Antonin Scalia and on the confirmation process ahead - February 17, 2016
- New article by Siegel and Bradley sheds light on constitutional conventions and replacing Justice Scalia - February 14, 2016
- Levi elected American Law Institute president - January 21, 2016
- Holton '73 appointed to N.C. Equal Access to Justice Commission - January 07, 2016
- Siegel testifies on judicial activism and the Supreme Court - January 06, 2016
- In praise of eternal youth - January 06, 2016
- Learning about Teaching - January 06, 2016
- Beskind, Coleman publish new Torts casebook - November 13, 2015
- Farahany debates ethics of “smart pills” for college students - November 04, 2015
- Glymph frames former slaves as refugees in annual Wilson Lecture - November 02, 2015
- Michaels elected to American Law Institute - October 22, 2015
- Duke Law convenes leading scholars and former government officials to discuss Obama’s war powers legacy - September 28, 2015
- Helfer reprises MOOC on international human rights, beginning Oct. 19 - September 21, 2015
- Scholars work to factor inequality into climate change mitigation policy - September 18, 2015
- “Black Lives, Atticus Finch, and the Ethics of Legal Fictions:” A community conversation - September 17, 2015
- After Nature: In new book, Purdy traces critical changes in our relationship with the natural world - September 10, 2015
- Duke Law Project on Law and Markets focuses on strengths and limits of markets - August 10, 2015
- In <em>Judicature</em>: Metzloff examines the treatment of mass-tort claims under the multidistrict litigation process - July 30, 2015