Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Classes, faculty and alumni fill Duke in DC office - September 17, 2012
- Silliman sworn in as an appellate judge on the U.S. Court of Military Commission Review - September 12, 2012
- Bradley assesses former Mexican president's bid for immunity in war crimes suit - September 09, 2012
- Cox joins law professors in dispute over corporate crime ruling - September 06, 2012
- Zelenak says passing any tax increase is “somewhere between extremely difficult and impossible” - September 05, 2012
- Bradley co-organizes Columbia conference on law as constraint on government - September 05, 2012
- Study co-authored by de Figueiredo reveals surprising campaign finance numbers - September 05, 2012
- Newman, students, and alums persuade judge to free another Wrongful Convictions Clinic client - August 31, 2012
- Tobin Project highlights Baxter's analysis of big banks' costs, benefits, governance - August 30, 2012
- Dunlap comments on Navy SEAL’s description of Bin Laden killing - August 30, 2012
- Rai says suit challenging patent law faces long odds - August 27, 2012
- Conn. Supreme Court ruling jibes with amicus brief on reliability of eyewitness testimony filed by Vidmar, Newman, and Coleman - August 25, 2012
- Richman pursues antitrust issues tied to rabbinical "cartel" - August 25, 2012
- Visiting Prof. Finkelman examines Lincoln's letter to the editor - August 23, 2012
- Clinical Prof. Theresa Newman and clinic client LaMonte Armstrong discuss wrongful convictions - August 22, 2012
- Via video: Horowitz teaching constitutional design from D.C. - August 20, 2012
- Silliman comments on First Amendment issue in Hasan case - August 20, 2012
- Participation in international AIDS conference caps off big year for AIDS Legal Project - August 20, 2012
- Buell discusses limits of prosecutorial power - August 20, 2012
- Cox talks about long-term effects of manipulating inter-bank lending rate - August 17, 2012
- Rai: Recent court ruling could threaten autonomy of administrative judges - August 17, 2012
- Profs Newman, Coleman and Vidmar, and Zoeller '13 address the effect of prior acquaintance on eyewitness identification - August 15, 2012
- Coleman: Winston-Salem council may regret not supporting new Smith trial - August 13, 2012
- Baxter doubts anti-British banking conspiracy theories - August 10, 2012
- Baxter offers political context for NY regulator’s charges against Standard Chartered - August 09, 2012