On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Richman pursues antitrust issues tied to rabbinical "cartel" - August 25, 2012
- Visiting Prof. Finkelman examines Lincoln's letter to the editor - August 23, 2012
- Clinical Prof. Theresa Newman and clinic client LaMonte Armstrong discuss wrongful convictions - August 22, 2012
- Participation in international AIDS conference caps off big year for AIDS Legal Project - August 20, 2012
- Buell discusses limits of prosecutorial power - August 20, 2012
- Via video: Horowitz teaching constitutional design from D.C. - August 20, 2012
- Silliman comments on First Amendment issue in Hasan case - August 20, 2012
- Cox talks about long-term effects of manipulating inter-bank lending rate - August 17, 2012
- Rai: Recent court ruling could threaten autonomy of administrative judges - August 17, 2012
- Profs Newman, Coleman and Vidmar, and Zoeller '13 address the effect of prior acquaintance on eyewitness identification - August 15, 2012
- Coleman: Winston-Salem council may regret not supporting new Smith trial - August 13, 2012
- Baxter doubts anti-British banking conspiracy theories - August 10, 2012
- Rai: Patents aren’t sole incentive for exploring new uses for existing drug compounds - August 09, 2012
- Visiting Professor Charles Becton '69 takes office as interim chancellor at NCCU - August 09, 2012
- Baxter offers political context for NY regulator’s charges against Standard Chartered - August 09, 2012
- Danner honored by AALL for The International Handbook of Legal Information Management - August 08, 2012
- Longest discusses billboard clearcutting case - August 08, 2012
- Kaufman comments on Knight Capital trading debacle - August 03, 2012
- Richman and co-authors propose method for controlling abusive health care pricing - August 03, 2012
- Brown says Knight losses should draw regulators' attention - August 03, 2012
- Haagen comments on Raleigh hurdler's Olympic lawsuit - August 03, 2012
- Silliman on the Fort Hood massacre trial: Tussling over a beard - August 02, 2012
- Vidmar amicus factors in Mo. Supreme Court decision to overturn damages caps - August 02, 2012
- Coleman says liability could be central to city's silence on Smith case - July 23, 2012
- Wiener co-chairs international risk conference - July 23, 2012