Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Baxter offers political context for NY regulator’s charges against Standard Chartered - August 09, 2012
- Rai: Patents aren’t sole incentive for exploring new uses for existing drug compounds - August 09, 2012
- Visiting Professor Charles Becton '69 takes office as interim chancellor at NCCU - August 09, 2012
- Danner honored by AALL for The International Handbook of Legal Information Management - August 08, 2012
- Longest discusses billboard clearcutting case - August 08, 2012
- Haagen comments on Raleigh hurdler's Olympic lawsuit - August 03, 2012
- Kaufman comments on Knight Capital trading debacle - August 03, 2012
- Richman and co-authors propose method for controlling abusive health care pricing - August 03, 2012
- Brown says Knight losses should draw regulators' attention - August 03, 2012
- Vidmar amicus factors in Mo. Supreme Court decision to overturn damages caps - August 02, 2012
- Silliman on the Fort Hood massacre trial: Tussling over a beard - August 02, 2012
- Coleman says liability could be central to city's silence on Smith case - July 23, 2012
- Wiener co-chairs international risk conference - July 23, 2012
- Cox: Romney's statements on Bain involvement appear inconsistent with his actions - July 20, 2012
- Repeat honor: Salzman article on historic baselines named best of year - July 20, 2012
- Boyle, Neal discuss fair use as applied to Al Green and presidential politics - July 20, 2012
- Cox comments on Duke Energy merger - July 19, 2012
- Farahany testifies before Senate subcommittee - July 18, 2012
- Powell: What unites us is more important than what divides us - July 16, 2012
- Dunlap comments on the reasoning behind drone warfare - July 13, 2012
- Cox discusses documents on Romney's time at Bain - July 13, 2012
- Duke Law faculty analyze ─ and perhaps influence ─ Supreme Court ruling on ACA - July 10, 2012
- Recent faculty scholarship pertaining to financial crisis, regulatory reform, systemic risk, and sovereign debt - July 09, 2012
- Navigating the Maelstrom - July 09, 2012
- Shaping the Volcker Rule - July 09, 2012