Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Cox comments on possible SEC case against JPMorgan - June 13, 2012
- Nita A. Farahany ’04 joins Duke Law, IGSP faculties - June 12, 2012
- Silliman makes the case for drone warfare - June 12, 2012
- Judges convene in the classroom at Duke Law - June 11, 2012
- Nowlin examines the role of eminent domain in fracking - June 07, 2012
- Rachel Brewster to join Duke Law faculty - June 07, 2012
- Richman analyzes healthcare monopoly - June 06, 2012
- Seminar combines scholarship, research, and field work in post-earthquake Haiti - June 01, 2012
- Cox: Insider trading doesn’t harm investors as much as other abuses - May 22, 2012
- Launching the Master of Laws in Judicial Studies - May 21, 2012
- Kaufman says JPMorgan losses exemplify dangers of derivatives trading - May 21, 2012
- Benjamin analyzes application of speech protection to search engines - May 21, 2012
- Coyne '79 comments on post-bailout GM tax deal - May 18, 2012
- Cox comments on JPMorgan trading losses - May 17, 2012
- Michaels article praised as among best relating to equality - May 15, 2012
- Duke's NASCAR star - May 15, 2012
- NC State Bureau of Investigation forensics scandal grows - May 15, 2012
- Bradley analyzes potential consequences of Amendment One - May 08, 2012
- Bartlett, Bradley, and McAllaster discuss impact of N.C. Amendment One - May 07, 2012
- Dunlap comments on contentious hearing in 9/11 trial - May 07, 2012
- Dunlap discusses KSM military tribunal - May 04, 2012
- Five faculty honored with distinguished professorships - May 04, 2012
- Cox comments on Wal Mart pension lawsuit - May 04, 2012
- Hu proposes new framework for understanding Arizona immigration law - May 02, 2012
- Richman discusses e-book price fixing - May 02, 2012