The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- The Supreme Court & Arizona's "Racial Profiling" Law - March 22, 2012
- Jenkins '97 comments on unauthorized use of slain student's photo - March 22, 2012
- Dunlap says draft would not solve military problems - March 21, 2012
- Lange comments on the future of creative expression in the aftermath of Golan v. Holder - March 20, 2012
- Siegel examines controversial healthcare provision - March 19, 2012
- Siegel to judge health care moot - March 16, 2012
- Dunlap comments on military's delay in releasing information on Afghanistan shooting suspect - March 16, 2012
- Haagen discusses legal challenges to amateur collegiate athletics - March 16, 2012
- Longest explains provisions of new billboard rules - March 15, 2012
- Boyle named to list of most influential law professors on Twitter - March 15, 2012
- Baxter comments on bank stress tests - March 14, 2012
- Baxter skeptical about impact of "bombshell" Goldman Sachs op ed - March 14, 2012
- Helfer discusses discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity at United Nations - March 07, 2012
- Rai comments on International Trade Commission decisions - March 06, 2012
- Gulati, Buchheit push novel solutions for Greece and others - March 06, 2012
- Kaufman examines "too big to fail" and the Volcker Rule - March 05, 2012
- Helfer participates in human rights conference with Supreme Court justices - February 29, 2012
- Sachs weighs in on individual mandate debate - February 29, 2012
- Clotfelter talks big-time college sports - February 28, 2012
- Student papers illuminate Greek debt crisis - February 23, 2012
- Horowitz essay examines Constitution's international influence - February 21, 2012
- Dunlap comments on possibility of U.S. strike on Iran - February 15, 2012
- Historical practice and separation of powers article recommended by Legal Theory Blog - February 09, 2012
- John Rabiej to join Duke’s Center for Judicial Studies - February 07, 2012
- Coleman comments on Tour de France doping issue - February 07, 2012