Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Dunlap comments on possibility of U.S. strike on Iran - February 15, 2012
- Historical practice and separation of powers article recommended by Legal Theory Blog - February 09, 2012
- John Rabiej to join Duke’s Center for Judicial Studies - February 07, 2012
- Coleman comments on Tour de France doping issue - February 07, 2012
- Longest discusses new law allowing billboard owners to cut publicly owned trees - February 07, 2012
- Bowling comments on proposed labor law revisions for high-tech workers - February 06, 2012
- Charles to brief U.S. Commission on Civil Rights on Feb. 3 - February 01, 2012
- Siegel paper on tax power gets high recommendation - February 01, 2012
- Lange discusses how freedom of speech applies to the press - February 01, 2012
- Cox testifies before Senate Judiciary Committee on corporate behavior - January 31, 2012
- Beale discusses restorative justice - January 31, 2012
- What's next for anti-SOPA movement? - January 31, 2012
- Baxter comments on call to break up B of A - January 26, 2012
- Zelenak comments on Romney's tax returns - January 25, 2012
- Longest comments on rule change allowing clear cutting for billboards - January 25, 2012
- Purdy: A productive debate about the economy requires focus on details - January 23, 2012
- Rai assesses top IP law issues for 2012 - January 23, 2012
- Coleman, Clotfelter discuss "How Big Time Sports Ate College Life" - January 22, 2012
- Purdy: Applying personal morality to political and financial institutions is a fruitless endeavor - January 20, 2012
- Boyle comments on possible ramifications of SOPA legislation - January 18, 2012
- Coleman says system, public enable wrongful convictions - January 18, 2012
- Supreme Court rules on Death Row case in which DeMott filed amica brief - January 18, 2012
- Schmalbeck discusses estate tax - January 17, 2012
- Richman comments on Supreme Court's "ministerial exception" ruling - January 12, 2012
- Spring Regulatory Governance seminar cited for novel, cross-disciplinary approach - January 11, 2012