Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Longest explains provisions of new billboard rules - March 15, 2012
- Boyle named to list of most influential law professors on Twitter - March 15, 2012
- Baxter skeptical about impact of "bombshell" Goldman Sachs op ed - March 14, 2012
- Baxter comments on bank stress tests - March 14, 2012
- Helfer discusses discrimination based on sexual orientation and gender identity at United Nations - March 07, 2012
- Rai comments on International Trade Commission decisions - March 06, 2012
- Gulati, Buchheit push novel solutions for Greece and others - March 06, 2012
- Kaufman examines "too big to fail" and the Volcker Rule - March 05, 2012
- Helfer participates in human rights conference with Supreme Court justices - February 29, 2012
- Sachs weighs in on individual mandate debate - February 29, 2012
- Clotfelter talks big-time college sports - February 28, 2012
- Student papers illuminate Greek debt crisis - February 23, 2012
- Horowitz essay examines Constitution's international influence - February 21, 2012
- Dunlap comments on possibility of U.S. strike on Iran - February 15, 2012
- Historical practice and separation of powers article recommended by Legal Theory Blog - February 09, 2012
- John Rabiej to join Duke’s Center for Judicial Studies - February 07, 2012
- Coleman comments on Tour de France doping issue - February 07, 2012
- Longest discusses new law allowing billboard owners to cut publicly owned trees - February 07, 2012
- Bowling comments on proposed labor law revisions for high-tech workers - February 06, 2012
- Charles to brief U.S. Commission on Civil Rights on Feb. 3 - February 01, 2012
- Siegel paper on tax power gets high recommendation - February 01, 2012
- Lange discusses how freedom of speech applies to the press - February 01, 2012
- What's next for anti-SOPA movement? - January 31, 2012
- Cox testifies before Senate Judiciary Committee on corporate behavior - January 31, 2012
- Beale discusses restorative justice - January 31, 2012