Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Zelenak comments on GOP candidates' tax proposals - November 09, 2011
- Gulati comments on Greece bailout - November 07, 2011
- Coleman discusses ethics of using healthy minor children as organ donors for siblings - November 04, 2011
- Purdy pens more OWS observations - November 03, 2011
- Baxter comments on debit card fee backtracking - November 02, 2011
- Levi debates Declaration's legality - October 28, 2011
- Buell comments on Goldman Sachs insider trading case - October 27, 2011
- Holloway reflects on the Clarence Thomas confirmation hearings - October 26, 2011
- Human Rights and Intellectual Property: Mapping the Global Interface - October 24, 2011
- Purdy shares observations from Occupy Wall Street - October 24, 2011
- Coleman comments on poll showing ebbing support for death penalty - October 18, 2011
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office Director discusses the America Invents Act at Duke Law - October 18, 2011
- Haagen discusses advising student athletes who go pro - October 14, 2011
- Duke faculty comment on new financial regulation - October 12, 2011
- Krawiec talks about public input in Volcker rule implementation - October 12, 2011
- Schwarcz gives keynote speech at European Central Bank conference - October 11, 2011
- Dunlap discusses drone use in warfare - October 11, 2011
- Clotfelter receives 2011 Spencer Foundation Award - October 10, 2011
- Schwarcz article cited for calling attention to overlooked problem - October 07, 2011
- Levy looks at the cost of judging judges by the numbers - October 06, 2011
- Schroeder discusses confirmation process for federal judges - October 06, 2011
- Duke Law and BYU Law pilot joint course via videoconferencing - October 06, 2011
- Blocher cited in DC Circuit Second Amendment ruling - October 05, 2011
- Richman says regulators should stop AT&T/T-Mobile merger - October 04, 2011
- Al-Awlaki appears to have been "more than just a propagandist" says Silliman - October 03, 2011