Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Richman assesses new federal rule on healthcare organizations - February 11, 2011
- Boyle and Jenkins warn against copyright protection for fashion design - February 10, 2011
- Dellinger testifies on health care law - February 03, 2011
- Richman comments on ruling that health law is unconstitutional - February 02, 2011
- Journal article by Bradley, Gulati sparks international law debate - February 01, 2011
- Rai participates in government roundtable on technology standardization - January 21, 2011
- Newman talks wrongful convictions with exoneree, Durham congregation - January 20, 2011
- Holloway discusses MLK, activism - January 18, 2011
- Dunlap assesses Eisenhower's famous farewell - January 18, 2011
- Dunlap looks at Eisenhower's farewell speech - January 18, 2011
- Levi and Carrington op eds are among NLJ's 2010 highlights - December 28, 2010
- Schmalbeck calls for end to accidental tax "holiday" - December 16, 2010
- Baxter calls for greater focus on ethics on part of bankers, shareholders on Wall Street - December 13, 2010
- McGovern discusses venue selection by multi-district litigation panels - December 13, 2010
- Blocher comments on confusion in gun policy after Heller, McDonald - December 08, 2010
- Brown calls for government support of innovation - December 06, 2010
- Boyle to advise independent U.K. review into IP and growth - December 06, 2010
- Boyle discusses fantasy and reality in IP policy - December 02, 2010
- Wikileaks founder stays underground as servers booted - December 02, 2010
- Tigar urges restraint in response to Wikileaks disclosures - December 01, 2010
- Silliman doubtful that U.S. can prosecute Wikileaks' editor Assange - December 01, 2010
- Judge suspends hearings after favorable development for clinic client - December 01, 2010
- Boyle offers a brief history of copyright - November 29, 2010
- Dunlap calls new TSA screening rules a missed opportunity - November 24, 2010
- Brown comments on banks' bid to have foreign exchange swaps exempt from Dodd-Frank - November 24, 2010