On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Blocher comments on confusion in gun policy after Heller, McDonald - December 08, 2010
- Brown calls for government support of innovation - December 06, 2010
- Boyle to advise independent U.K. review into IP and growth - December 06, 2010
- Wikileaks founder stays underground as servers booted - December 02, 2010
- Boyle discusses fantasy and reality in IP policy - December 02, 2010
- Silliman doubtful that U.S. can prosecute Wikileaks' editor Assange - December 01, 2010
- Judge suspends hearings after favorable development for clinic client - December 01, 2010
- Tigar urges restraint in response to Wikileaks disclosures - December 01, 2010
- Boyle offers a brief history of copyright - November 29, 2010
- Brown comments on banks' bid to have foreign exchange swaps exempt from Dodd-Frank - November 24, 2010
- Buell discusses insider trading investigation, prosecution - November 24, 2010
- Dunlap calls new TSA screening rules a missed opportunity - November 24, 2010
- Light hand in Charlotte helps Wachovia pay off for Wells Fargo - November 19, 2010
- Silliman comments on '98 embassy bomber verdict - November 19, 2010
- Purdy parses cultural attitudes that underlie climate-change divide - November 18, 2010
- John Adams '62 to receive 2010 Presidential Medal of Freedom from President Obama - November 18, 2010
- Silliman comments on verdict in federal trial of detainee - November 18, 2010
- Duke-Harvard workshop facilitates high-level discussion in foreign relations law - November 15, 2010
- Baxter comments on nominee to head FHFA - November 15, 2010
- Dunlap discusses changing nature of civil-military relations - November 12, 2010
- An exit interview with Sen. Kaufman - November 10, 2010
- Coleman urges rejection of Winston-Salem police report on 1995 beating - November 09, 2010
- Schwarcz lectures on global financial crisis at Oxford, Nov. 9-11 - November 08, 2010
- Rai reflects on lessons learned during government service - November 02, 2010
- Dellinger discusses constitutional clauses favored by candidates - October 27, 2010