Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Professor Christopher Schroeder comments on President Obama's policy towards signing statements - March 10, 2009
- Rulings diminish Norm Coleman's recount chances - March 10, 2009
- Want to rebuild the economy? Ask an engineer - March 09, 2009
- Professor Guy-Uriel Charles comments on the reaction of Norm Coleman's lawyers in U.S. Senate seat lawsuit - March 09, 2009
- Professor Jedediah Purdy reviews William H. Goetzmann's "Beyond the Revolution" - March 09, 2009
- Declassified memos provide a look into Bush policies - March 04, 2009
- Memos reveal the scope of the power Bush sought - March 03, 2009
- Finally, a bridge to somewhere - March 02, 2009
- Professor James Cox comments on UBS pensions in Puerto Rico - February 27, 2009
- Professor Arti Rai participates on panel debating how intellectual property should be regulated - February 27, 2009
- Legal scholarship: To print or not to print? - February 27, 2009
- Misunderstanding open science - February 25, 2009
- Group of prominent law professors propose limiting justices' terms and powers - February 23, 2009
- Professor James Cox comments on outlook for those suing feeder funds in the Madoff scam - February 23, 2009
- Prof. Christopher Schroeder testifies about an Office of Legal Counsel memorandum - February 21, 2009
- Stray questions for: Jedediah Purdy - February 20, 2009
- Professor James Cox comments on SEC staff replacements - February 20, 2009
- Professor Sara Beale's research cited - February 17, 2009
- Prominent international law scholar to join Duke faculty - February 15, 2009
- International Criminal Court issues warrant against its first sitting head of state - February 12, 2009
- Professor Scott Silliman comments on dilemma of Bagram prison - February 12, 2009
- Professor Jane Wettach argues access to schooling case in N.C. Court of Appeals - February 12, 2009
- Professor James Coleman comments on North Carolina proposal to fix the probation system - February 11, 2009
- Professor Paul Carrington explains drafted legislation for Supreme Court reform - February 11, 2009
- To stimulate economy, Obama should revive Reagan-era initiative - February 11, 2009