Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Professor James Cox comments on outlook for those suing feeder funds in the Madoff scam - February 23, 2009
- Group of prominent law professors propose limiting justices' terms and powers - February 23, 2009
- Prof. Christopher Schroeder testifies about an Office of Legal Counsel memorandum - February 21, 2009
- Stray questions for: Jedediah Purdy - February 20, 2009
- Professor James Cox comments on SEC staff replacements - February 20, 2009
- Professor Sara Beale's research cited - February 17, 2009
- Prominent international law scholar to join Duke faculty - February 15, 2009
- International Criminal Court issues warrant against its first sitting head of state - February 12, 2009
- Professor Scott Silliman comments on dilemma of Bagram prison - February 12, 2009
- Professor Jane Wettach argues access to schooling case in N.C. Court of Appeals - February 12, 2009
- To stimulate economy, Obama should revive Reagan-era initiative - February 11, 2009
- Professor James Coleman comments on North Carolina proposal to fix the probation system - February 11, 2009
- Professor Paul Carrington explains drafted legislation for Supreme Court reform - February 11, 2009
- Professor Scott Silliman explains steps being taken to close Guantanamo - February 09, 2009
- Professor Stuart Benjamin comments on proposed state legislation regarding slanderous web postings - February 09, 2009
- Professor Michael Tigar comments on case of fleeing robber scaring a woman to death - February 09, 2009
- Fed keeps financial lifeline for banks in place - February 04, 2009
- Sunk by securitization - January 30, 2009
- Sen. Ted Kaufman takes office - January 30, 2009
- With the closing of Guantanamo, what happens next? - January 23, 2009
- Associate Professor Jedediah Purdy considers community - January 23, 2009
- Professor Christopher Schroeder comments on Obama's detainee policy overhaul - January 23, 2009
- Professor James Cox comments on SEC review of Apple over Jobs' health - January 23, 2009
- Community in Barak Obama's America - January 21, 2009
- Bill Brown '80 - January 21, 2009