Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Professor James Boyle encourages rethinking intellectual property rights - January 06, 2009
- Professor James Coleman comments on Georgia case - January 02, 2009
- Professor William Reppy comments on Wake County dog biting case - January 02, 2009
- Professor Sara Beale discusses sentence of General Reinsurance Corp.'s former CEO Ronald Ferguson - December 20, 2008
- Obama’s team must fight ‘cultural agoraphobia’ - December 17, 2008
- Madoff revelations set off legal stampede - December 17, 2008
- Professor James Cox says Securities and Exchange Commission system is broken - December 17, 2008
- Professor James Cox comments on SEC chairman's call for an agency probe - December 17, 2008
- Professor James Cox discusses Madoff's effect on the Securities and Exchange Commission - December 17, 2008
- Professor James Cox comments on the image of the Securities and Exchange Commission - December 16, 2008
- Madoff 'tragedy' said to have escaped scrutiny by SEC - December 15, 2008
- Professor James Boyle seeks copyright common sense - December 12, 2008
- Professor James Boyle discusses new book - December 11, 2008
- Legal scrutiny could blemish Blackwater - December 09, 2008
- Professor Paul Haagen comments on Minnesota Vikings players' lawsuit against NFL - December 09, 2008
- Book-burning, legal style - December 08, 2008
- No Law: Intellectual Property in the Image of an Absolute First Amendment - December 05, 2008
- Bond industry to collaborate on valuation project - December 03, 2008
- Preeminent election law scholar to join Duke Law faculty - November 25, 2008
- Two Duke Law faculty help with Obama transition - November 25, 2008
- Lecture traces musical lineage, questions musical copyright laws - November 25, 2008
- Senior lecturing fellow Ted Kaufman appointed to fill Vice President-elect Biden’s Senate term - November 24, 2008
- Five at Guantanamo ordered released - November 21, 2008
- Uncle Sam as Sugar Daddy - November 19, 2008
- Professor Joel Fleishman comments on the possible effect Hillary Clinton joining an Obama administration would have on Bill Clinton's philanthropic endeavors - November 17, 2008