Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Professor James Cox comments on reputation of Treasury Secretary Henry M. Paulson Jr. - July 28, 2008
- Senior Lecturing Fellow Kathryn Bradley comments on "The Slammer" - July 25, 2008
- Senior Lecturing Fellow Kathryn Bradley comments on Cooper custody battle - July 25, 2008
- Professor Scott Silliman explains process for Guantanamo detainees' trials - July 22, 2008
- Professor Stuart Benjamin comments on federal appeals court ruling in Janet Jackson's 'wardrobe malfunction' - July 22, 2008
- Clean air update - July 21, 2008
- Tennessee Valley Authority trial begins - July 14, 2008
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit strikes down Environmental Protection Agency clean-air rule - July 14, 2008
- Professor Paul Haagen comments on Atlantic Coast Conference's expansion efforts - July 14, 2008
- Wall Street regulators examine whether securities firms adequately police rumor-mongering - July 14, 2008
- Professor Paul Haagen comments on the end of the Rich Rodriguez-West Virginia University saga - July 10, 2008
- Professor James Cox comments on new Securities and Exchange Commission plan - July 07, 2008
- Scholars' study debunks Pacific Research Institute's state tort index and rankings - July 03, 2008
- Duke Law alumni and faculty collaborate on climate change article - July 03, 2008
- Earl Warren's legacy - July 03, 2008
- Professor Christopher Schroeder objects to Department of Justice legal advisers' view of presidential power - June 27, 2008
- Deciphering the Medellin v. Texas ruling - June 26, 2008
- Companies win important business cases in U.S. Supreme Court term - June 26, 2008
- A czar for the digital peasants - June 24, 2008
- The limits of judicial reasoning in the post-9/11 world - June 19, 2008
- Professor Madeline Morris discusses significance of Supreme Court decision allowing Guantanamo detainees access to federal courts - June 13, 2008
- Professor Madeline Morris praises Supreme Court's Guantanamo ruling - June 12, 2008
- Activist groups warn against lawsuits seeking recognition of same-sex marriages - June 11, 2008
- Professor Michael Tigar represents ex-White House spokesman Scott McClellan - June 10, 2008
- Professor James Cox comments on auction-rate securities fallout in Minnesota - May 30, 2008