On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Environmental Law Newsletter – 2017
Read about the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic’s first 10 years, a new book on regulating after crises, faculty scholarship, and more.
Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and Prof. Siegel discuss the Court’s recent and upcoming terms, the importance of consensus, and Ginsburg’s legacy at D.C. Summer Institute event.
Meet the Duke Law Class of 2020
Two-hundred fourteen JD students are now immersed in their first-year classes.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Scholars' study debunks Pacific Research Institute's state tort index and rankings - July 03, 2008
- Duke Law alumni and faculty collaborate on climate change article - July 03, 2008
- Professor Christopher Schroeder objects to Department of Justice legal advisers' view of presidential power - June 27, 2008
- Deciphering the Medellin v. Texas ruling - June 26, 2008
- Companies win important business cases in U.S. Supreme Court term - June 26, 2008
- A czar for the digital peasants - June 24, 2008
- The limits of judicial reasoning in the post-9/11 world - June 19, 2008
- Professor Madeline Morris discusses significance of Supreme Court decision allowing Guantanamo detainees access to federal courts - June 13, 2008
- Professor Madeline Morris praises Supreme Court's Guantanamo ruling - June 12, 2008
- Activist groups warn against lawsuits seeking recognition of same-sex marriages - June 11, 2008
- Professor Michael Tigar represents ex-White House spokesman Scott McClellan - June 10, 2008
- Professor James Cox comments on auction-rate securities fallout in Minnesota - May 30, 2008
- Professor Scott Silliman comments on Department of Justice report on interrogation techniques - May 22, 2008
- Professor William Reppy convinces East Carolina University to stop using live animals in surgical training - May 22, 2008
- Professor James Cox comments on changes in election procedures for boards of directors - May 22, 2008
- Professor James Boyle presents at Google's Eurozeitgeist - May 22, 2008
- Professor Joel L. Fleishman receives ABA’s Outstanding Nonprofit Lawyer Award - May 22, 2008
- Professor Paul Haagen comments on Court of Arbitration in Sport ruling - May 19, 2008
- Defining "public benefits" - May 15, 2008
- Spotlight on Dean David Levi - May 15, 2008
- Wachovia to analyze internal controls and risk management practices - May 13, 2008
- Biking to the Supreme Court - May 12, 2008
- U.S. military snipers challenged by guerrilla warfare - May 09, 2008
- The verdict on juries - May 07, 2008
- Associate Dean Curtis Bradley elected to ASIL Executive Council, Board of Editors - May 07, 2008