The Duke way
» Public service is a core value of the legal profession and central to the Duke Law experience.
Emerging tools for more equitable policy
» Professor Matthew Adler co-edited the new Oxford Handbook of Well-Being and Public Policy.
Prof. Sam Buell discusses his new book on the rise of criminal behavior in corporations and why it’s so difficult to prosecute.
Duke Environmental Law Newsletter
Read about faculty research and teaching, highlights from the Environmental Law and Policy Clinic, and alumni in the field.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Monast analyzes EPA's latest proposal to limit carbon dioxide emissions - September 26, 2013
- Haagen says court decisions will shape process for shifting NCAA conference allegiances - September 26, 2013
- Buell discusses legal career, reflects on prosecuting Bulger and Enron - September 25, 2013
- Powell examines “War Powers under the Constitution and the Question of Syria" - September 25, 2013
- Berlin discusses legal protections for children with disabilities - September 24, 2013
- Bowling: Don't coddle law students - September 24, 2013
- Ward outlines a smart approach to non-disclosure agreements for start-ups - September 23, 2013
- Richman testifies before House Judiciary Subcommittee on healthcare reform and competition - September 20, 2013
- Buell says J.P. Morgan mea culpa is no legal landmark: “We still don’t have an example of someone admitting securities fraud liability” - September 20, 2013
- Environmentalism for the human gut: Purdy discusses superbugs and "microbial stewardship" - September 19, 2013
- Duke Law students volunteer to assist homeless veterans at 2013 Bull City Stand Down - September 19, 2013
- Online symposium features Helfer chapter on “Flexibility in International Agreements” - September 18, 2013
- Richman testifies before House Judiciary Subcommittee on health care reform and competition, Sept. 19 - September 18, 2013
- Wiener discusses using the Clean Air Act to address climate change - September 17, 2013
- Krawiec research cited in assessment of financial reform - September 16, 2013
- Salzman discusses drinking water safety - September 13, 2013
- Rice on Raleigh YMCA complaint: Diabetes is protected under ADA - September 12, 2013
- Helfer project examines the evolution of international human rights courts in Africa - September 11, 2013
- Longest receives Governor's Conservation Achievement Award for water conservation work - September 11, 2013
- Farahany featured in “Brains on Trial” series on neuroscience and law, hosted by Alan Alda - September 09, 2013
- Benjamin on net neutrality: Data delivery is not protected speech - September 08, 2013
- The crisis in Syria: Members of the Duke community share their thoughts on a possible U.S. response - September 05, 2013
- Benson '13, Rice, and Demeritt author article: "Do No Harm: The Importance of Safeguarding the Confidentiality of HIV-Positive Clients" - September 03, 2013
- Children's Law Clinic client awarded $20,000 in wrongfully denied Social Security benefits - September 03, 2013
- McAllaster to discuss future of Ryan White Care Act at Presidential Advisory Council on HIV/AIDS conference - September 03, 2013