On the Ground
Students share their experiences working with asylum-seeking families at a south Texas detention center.
Summer studies in Geneva and Durham prepare students for careers in international law.
Former U.S. Attorney General Loretta Lynch joins faculty, family, and friends in celebrating Duke Law School's 2017 graduates.
Distinguished chair awards
Griffin, McAllaster, and Miller honored with distinguished professorships.
News & Galleries tagged with: Faculty News
- Powell ’06 shares insights for achieving success as a large law firm associate in "Biglaw" - September 30, 2013
- Richman says Affordable Care Act may not increase coverage costs but will force people to realize how much they spend on health care - September 30, 2013
- Cox says Cuban should have settled SEC lawsuit - September 30, 2013
- Longest says state's decision to forgo federal funding for water testing will lead to weaker fracking guidelines - September 27, 2013
- Monast analyzes EPA's latest proposal to limit carbon dioxide emissions - September 26, 2013
- Haagen says court decisions will shape process for shifting NCAA conference allegiances - September 26, 2013
- Powell examines “War Powers under the Constitution and the Question of Syria" - September 25, 2013
- Buell discusses legal career, reflects on prosecuting Bulger and Enron - September 25, 2013
- Berlin discusses legal protections for children with disabilities - September 24, 2013
- Bowling: Don't coddle law students - September 24, 2013
- Ward outlines a smart approach to non-disclosure agreements for start-ups - September 23, 2013
- Buell says J.P. Morgan mea culpa is no legal landmark: “We still don’t have an example of someone admitting securities fraud liability” - September 20, 2013
- Richman testifies before House Judiciary Subcommittee on healthcare reform and competition - September 20, 2013
- Environmentalism for the human gut: Purdy discusses superbugs and "microbial stewardship" - September 19, 2013
- Duke Law students volunteer to assist homeless veterans at 2013 Bull City Stand Down - September 19, 2013
- Richman testifies before House Judiciary Subcommittee on health care reform and competition, Sept. 19 - September 18, 2013
- Online symposium features Helfer chapter on “Flexibility in International Agreements” - September 18, 2013
- Wiener discusses using the Clean Air Act to address climate change - September 17, 2013
- Krawiec research cited in assessment of financial reform - September 16, 2013
- Salzman discusses drinking water safety - September 13, 2013
- Rice on Raleigh YMCA complaint: Diabetes is protected under ADA - September 12, 2013
- Longest receives Governor's Conservation Achievement Award for water conservation work - September 11, 2013
- Helfer project examines the evolution of international human rights courts in Africa - September 11, 2013
- Farahany featured in “Brains on Trial” series on neuroscience and law, hosted by Alan Alda - September 09, 2013
- Benjamin on net neutrality: Data delivery is not protected speech - September 08, 2013